BY PLANTERS #30 in Nuts & Seeds

Granola clusters, almonds, cranberries, raisins. see more...

Ivy P.
Cocoa Beach, FL
My kids and I love trail mix. This blend is amazing for grab and go convenience in the morning when we’re in a rush. I know my kids are getting some good snacks in their tummy’s to start the day  and it’s packed with protein to feed their bodies all day while they’re playing.
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
Foodie Expert
I really love theses buts they are very small and fit in my purse when i want something to snack on i just wish they would fill the nuts to the very top of the package but other than that ir very good for on the go when your in a rush
Summer N.
Bonham, TX
Foodie Expert
Seriously LOVE these. I bought them randomly one day and thought it would be a good think to keep in the car glove box for emergency reasons as well as the diaper bag. The whole family loves them and they are the perfect snack and fills you up between meals or when you are on the go. Every mom needs these in their diaper bags and anyone that likes to be prepared so keep some in your emergency box in your car.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Foodie Expert
I love these because they are grab and go when I need a quick snack or a quick pick me up. I consider nuts to be a healthy source of protein and I enjoy planters because they pack so much flavor. A little pricey but most nuts are
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Foodie Expert
This is a great little snack during my lunch break. It’s healthy and delicious! I also love to take these on my hiking trips, they are great for keeping up your energy.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This has a great mix of almonds and dried berries, which make a great snack when you want something crunchy. It satisfies you enough to keep the munchies away without eating something less healthy. It has a good amount of protein and tastes great. A good balance of sweet and salty.
Allie B.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
Trail mix is a great mid day pick me up. I love the variety although would prefer to have some chocolate in the mix. The quality of the nuts is much higher than a standard retailer brand. I recommend the one that has the honey roasted peanuts in it.
Cheyanne T.
Foodie Expert
I think that this trail mix is delicious. It had a lot of protein as well and it is fairly healthy for you too, other than the sodium content. It is on the affordable side. I would recommend. You can rarely go wrong with planters brand for trail mix.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Foodie Expert
I first had this product on a Southwest Flight. It is an excellent 200 calorie treat that beats the usual peanuts served on airlines. This is a nice blend of granola, dried fruit and nuts, just the right amount for a quick snack or to add to yogurt.
Amber F.
Foodie Expert
Ok seriously I can’t be the only one out there that’s just not that big on breakfast right? This little pack is great at what I need to get going without filling weighted down. Great for an anytime snack also. I love the fruit in each pack.