BY PLANTERS #29 in Nuts & Seeds

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Granola clusters, almonds, cranberries, raisins.

Ivy P.
Cocoa Beach, FL
My kids and I love trail mix. This blend is amazing for grab and go convenience in the morning when we’re in a rush. I know my kids are getting some good snacks in their tummy’s to start the day  and it’s packed with protein to feed their bodies all day while they’re playing.
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
I really love theses buts they are very small and fit in my purse when i want something to snack on i just wish they would fill the nuts to the very top of the package but other than that ir very good for on the go when your in a rush
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love these because they are grab and go when I need a quick snack or a quick pick me up. I consider nuts to be a healthy source of protein and I enjoy planters because they pack so much flavor. A little pricey but most nuts are
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
This is a great little snack during my lunch break. It’s healthy and delicious! I also love to take these on my hiking trips, they are great for keeping up your energy.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
This has a great mix of almonds and dried berries, which make a great snack when you want something crunchy. It satisfies you enough to keep the munchies away without eating something less healthy. It has a good amount of protein and tastes great. A good balance of sweet and salty.
Allie B.
Stamford, CT
Trail mix is a great mid day pick me up. I love the variety although would prefer to have some chocolate in the mix. The quality of the nuts is much higher than a standard retailer brand. I recommend the one that has the honey roasted peanuts in it.
Cheyanne T.
I think that this trail mix is delicious. It had a lot of protein as well and it is fairly healthy for you too, other than the sodium content. It is on the affordable side. I would recommend. You can rarely go wrong with planters brand for trail mix.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I first had this product on a Southwest Flight. It is an excellent 200 calorie treat that beats the usual peanuts served on airlines. This is a nice blend of granola, dried fruit and nuts, just the right amount for a quick snack or to add to yogurt.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My favorite snack to take when I’m on the go and don’t have time to prepare a meal or make breakfast. The dried fruit is great because it makes for the perfect sweet and savory guilt free treat. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone.
Amber F.
Ok seriously I can’t be the only one out there that’s just not that big on breakfast right? This little pack is great at what I need to get going without filling weighted down. Great for an anytime snack also. I love the fruit in each pack.