BY PLANTERS

Buy on Walmart
Amber K.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These are really tasty. The combination really goes taste like a banana split. The perfect combination of salty and sweet to get your fix on. They were a little more expensive than some other nuts, but they are totally worth it. There are several other flavors as well. I really like the turtle ones!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Fort Drum
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
­čĹ╗: q.
­čĹ╗: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Romulus, MI
I never had a nut-mix so good! This was my first time spotting these at the grocery store. Bananas and nuts?! Yes please. It met my expectations and I highly recommend trying it for yourself. It's a great lightly sweet but salty snack.
Eloina R.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I was in the paint section at the grocery store and I saw this product and I had to try it because it was a banana split mix. Bought them took them home ate them that night and went back the next day to buy two more bags
christine w.
christine w.
San Angelo
These variety bags are sooo good. Perferct for breaks at work. They have just the right amount of chocolate to fruits and peanuts
Antonia T.
Antonia T.
Beaver Falls, PA
I LOVE these! They're awesome! Great taste, such a good snack. Not that many calories, and really does taste like a banana split!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Pharr
My family and I love to use this on our ice cream! They taste so good! Its our favorite! I will definitely repurchase.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hyde Park, NY
This was interesting. The flavor isn't bad, the concept isn't bad. It's just not something I'd buy again.
Bernice D.
Bernice D.
sanborn
This is so addicting. Be careful when you open this bag. You will eat the whole thing!