BY PLANTERS

Buy on Walmart
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
đź‘»: q.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Sam G.
Edinburg , TX
Foodie Expert
I bought these one time that my friend and I went to driving class and we couldn't stop eating them. They were pretty darn good. I haven't bought them since but that's because of the price, they could be a little cheaper
Alex R.
Horsham , PA
Foodie Expert
Just recently tried this mix and it’s amazing! If you’re looking for something salty and sweet this is definitely the way to go. I’ve never seen another product similar so this is absolutely one of a kind!
Kelly P.
Columbia , SC
Foodie Expert
My husband found these on a recent trip to Walmart and they were surprisingly so good! A sweet and salty snack, I felt better about sitting down for some dessert with this than a sugary donut or candy bar!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Foodie Expert
These are really tasty. The combination really goes taste like a banana split. The perfect combination of salty and sweet to get your fix on. They were a little more expensive than some other nuts, but they are totally worth it. There are several other flavors as well. I really like the turtle ones!
Michelle T.
Romulus, MI
Foodie Expert
I never had a nut-mix so good! This was my first time spotting these at the grocery store. Bananas and nuts?! Yes please. It met my expectations and I highly recommend trying it for yourself. It's a great lightly sweet but salty snack.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Foodie Expert
I was in the paint section at the grocery store and I saw this product and I had to try it because it was a banana split mix. Bought them took them home ate them that night and went back the next day to buy two more bags
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these! They're awesome! Great taste, such a good snack. Not that many calories, and really does taste like a banana split!
christine w.
San Angelo, TX
Foodie Expert
These variety bags are sooo good. Perferct for breaks at work. They have just the right amount of chocolate to fruits and peanuts