Planters 100% Natural Harvest Pistachio Grove Blend

by Planters

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters 100% Natural Harvest Pistachio Grove Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Newark, NJ
We eat these all in one sit down in our house. Sometimes I feel like the portion can be much bigger, but maybe that's just me and my family and our obsession with pistachios.
Honolulu, HI
If you likes pistachio nuts then you will love this. It makes a great snack and is healthy too. It tastes great and I love to bring some with me on airplane rides to eat as a snack. The fill me up and are one of my favorite snacks.
This is my favorite but blend!!! Always fresh and tasty!! I think this is a great road trip snack or at least for my family it is!! Healthier option than chips and crackers and very tasty!
Brilliant, OH
One of my favorite nuts is the pistachio. This blend gives energy, quenches that hunger, and provides a nice subtle taste. also very convenient for on the go times.
Haifa, IL
Tasty like heaven, super recommended. Got mine from the nearest supermarket, go grab yours before i end all the products. Rande of flavours to get your best. Love it
just woke him to text my phone 📲 I have had an early start to get a job today but oooh 😮 has a day to come pick it out for the next time you go get eat my dad mom said that she you haddock is was your birthday so 🎁 and o dws tis was the tthat they always get my nails and my nails uuuuuuu
Perrysburg, OH
Planters Pistachio Grove Blend Harvest are a great product! This product is easy to find in stores and online and is great for a quick snack or an on the go side. They are inexpensive and worth every penny. Easy to store. I recommend this product!
Atlanta, GA
Love this stuff!! My go to snack. It is so affordable, anyone can buy it. This product met all of my expectations. Taste fresh and best of all, it's healthy.
Blythedale, MO
Has to be one of my favorite peanut blends. And you can never beat planters price. This is the only company I have seen that adds pistachios in there blends.
Orland Park, IL
Pistachios are my spirit food!!! I love these!!! Very good as s health conscious snack! Be careful though because once you start eating them you can't stop!

Looking for your answer?