BY PLANTERS

Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
When snacking I like to eat these! I set to big bowls I front of me one for the shells when intacts and the other bowl for my collection of shells! This is a yummy cheap snack that will always curve your hunger! And not ruin dinner if you happen to eat to many, like I often do !
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
I love pistachios . I really enjoy them in my ice cream! But this brand gives you the real deal. A hint of salt and a bold finish of pistachios goodness! I haven’t been able to find them along side the other nuts but the first time I had them it was a great experience.
Tami K.
Hot Springs
I love pistachios and Planters is my favorite brand. They are always really fresh when I buy them. I will definitely be a repeat customer. These pistachios are great for a snack anytime. I would highly recommend them to others.
Danielle R.
Los Angeles
Absolutely love pistachios! A great snack and healthier alternative. I️ would purchase these many times over but they can be super expensive if the store is not having a sale.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Ohhhh Planters Pistachios are soooo delicious! I love snacking on these, they are so unbelievably fresh and perfectly salted. Love them. Totally recommend for price!
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Love these nuts. Great for for gifts, and great to serve as a snack or for a office or home party. Great with beer at your local bar, or great with soda at home with the kids. Great tasting and healthy..
Shelley G.
I love the Planter brand and I love almost all of the nuts they sell, but this is my moat favorite. It is perfectly seasoned by nature and Planters managed to package it up just like it came off the tree.
Lindsay C.
Hillsborough , NC
Pistachios are my favorite and my family has always bought the planters brand. I wouldn’t say I have a preference on but brands, but planters are definitely a go to.
Crissy S.
Mays Landing, NJ
Good taste wish there were more pistachio's to other nuts but it's good. I get mine at shop rite or walmart. Ive bought this a few times i don't enjoy all the nuts in the mix. I was let down with the mixture like I said before. If you like the mixture buy it it's good but I don't think I'll be buying it again.