Planters 100% Natural Harvest Pistachio Grove Blend

by Planters

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters 100% Natural Harvest Pistachio Grove Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Mishawaka, IN
Love keeping nuts at my desk pistachio being my favorite. Good for energy lots of flavor. Pick up when grocery shopping. Planters has best nuts I have tried
Pretty good taste. bought it from amaznd it didn't not regret. i like pistachios but these ones are a bit pricey tough
Lake Station, IN
Perfect snack for any nut lover! They're salty, crunchy and best of all healthy. My go to!
Joliet, IL
I love pistachios . I really enjoy them in my ice cream! But this brand gives you the real deal. A hint of salt and a bold finish of pistachios goodness! I haven’t been able to find them along side the other nuts but the first time I had them it was a great experience.
Hot Springs
I love pistachios and Planters is my favorite brand. They are always really fresh when I buy them. I will definitely be a repeat customer. These pistachios are great for a snack anytime. I would highly recommend them to others.
St, NL
1,212 reviews
This is an absolute great product. I would recommend this item to every body I know! I use this product pretty often. It is an excellent product for the great price you can buy it for. It is just great !
Los Angeles
Absolutely love pistachios! A great snack and healthier alternative. I️ would purchase these many times over but they can be super expensive if the store is not having a sale.
Roseville, CA
Ohhhh Planters Pistachios are soooo delicious! I love snacking on these, they are so unbelievably fresh and perfectly salted. Love them. Totally recommend for price!
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Lithonia, GA
Love these nuts. Great for for gifts, and great to serve as a snack or for a office or home party. Great with beer at your local bar, or great with soda at home with the kids. Great tasting and healthy..

Looking for your answer?