BY PLANTERS #31 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters 100% Natural Harvest Jumbo Cashews.
Roasted in sea salt, no added oils. see more...

Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
Foodie Expert
This is what I buy when I want a healthy and flavorful snack. Planters has always been my go to for peanuts so I decided to try the cashews as well and I was not shocked to discover they are of the highest quality just as their peanuts are.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Foodie Expert
I love cashews, especially jumbo cashews! So knowing Planters has that variety available for me everywhere is such a relieving feeling. I always buy them to get my protein, never once have I considered the price to be an obstacle.
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
Man I love cashews. I like it lightly salted and not oily. Planters gives me just that. It’s healthy and great to eat. I always have my expectations met when I buy a bag. I highly recommend to others to try
Miranda V.
Foodie Expert
I love these nuts! They make for a great snack and have SO much flavor! I usually always have a little bag of these somewhere in my lunchbox or purse because they are great for on the go and for the kids on vacation! Highly recommend!
I wish they had these in travel packs!
Jeffrey R.
Claremore, OK
Foodie Expert
If these weren't so expensive I would have a pantry full at all times. Best flavor out of all the nuts, no hard work trying to pop open a shell and they are actually pretty soft.
Shaina R.
College Park, MD
These cashews are pretty flavorful. I like to soak them and then use the for creamy vegan sauces. My only problem is that these nuts (and also just nuts in general) tend to be very expensive. I do appreciate this packaging thought. It takes up less space.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
Cashews + me = match made in heaven! I love these jumbo cashews. They are tasty and roasted to perfection for just the right amount of crunch and a nice healthy snack. The price is a bit high, but you are getting a great bag of cashews.
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
Foodie Expert
Cashews are so delicious but good god they are rediculousky expensive. Can be added to Chinese and Japanese cuisine or just eaten right out of the bag for a delicious salty snack! Great amounts of fats and proteins for Keto diets
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
I love cashews! They're so addicting, but I find I'm able to limit how much I eat a little better when they're not completely covered in salt, still SO good, just doesn't leave me with a mouth watering for more!
Rachel C.
Wichita, KS
I love cashews! I always buy planters because it honestly is what I have grown up on. I will occasionally get Whole Foods cashews but only when on sale. The crunchy texture is amazing and a great on the go snack
Heather B.
Taylorsville, NC
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy these in bulk?