BY PLANTERS

Planters 100% Natural Harvest Jumbo Cashews.
Roasted in sea salt, no added oils.

Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I love these nuts! They make for a great snack and have SO much flavor! I usually always have a little bag of these somewhere in my lunchbox or purse because they are great for on the go and for the kids on vacation! Highly recommend!
I wish they had these in travel packs!
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
This is what I buy when I want a healthy and flavorful snack. Planters has always been my go to for peanuts so I decided to try the cashews as well and I was not shocked to discover they are of the highest quality just as their peanuts are.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Cashews + me = match made in heaven! I love these jumbo cashews. They are tasty and roasted to perfection for just the right amount of crunch and a nice healthy snack. The price is a bit high, but you are getting a great bag of cashews.
Raina T.
arnold, MO
I love cashews, especially jumbo cashews! So knowing Planters has that variety available for me everywhere is such a relieving feeling. I always buy them to get my protein, never once have I considered the price to be an obstacle.
Rachel C.
Wichita, KS
I love cashews! I always buy planters because it honestly is what I have grown up on. I will occasionally get Whole Foods cashews but only when on sale. The crunchy texture is amazing and a great on the go snack
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Amazing! And yes they are HUGE! I love this new product and the cashews taste so good. The price is crazy high but for a once in awhile treat I’d recommend these cashews. I bought mine at a convenience store
Alexandra H.
Detroit, MI
Man I love cashews. I like it lightly salted and not oily. Planters gives me just that. It’s healthy and great to eat. I always have my expectations met when I buy a bag. I highly recommend to others to try
Hayley L.
Love the quality of this product. Helps me get excited about healthy snacking! Also appreciate the whole cashews as opposed to other brands that include parts and pieces.
Marguerite P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
MY TOP MAKEUP ESSENTIALS 😍😍😍
°Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Berry Brown SP: $28 . °YSL Touch Eclat Concealer in 6.5 SP: $42 . °Laura Mercier Loose Translucent in Deep SP: $38 . °Estee Lauder DoubleWear Stay in Place Foundation in Rich Chestnut (5C1) SP:$39.50 .
#anastasiabeverlyhills #lauramercier #OOTD #cute #gorgeous #bennye #blogger #selfies #purses #fashion #cestchic #cestbelle #wardrobe #personalstylist #style #stylish #fashion #nyfw17 #designer #pfw17 #lfw #cestbelle #cestchic #polyvore #snapchatfilter #personalstylist #fashionblogger #fashionstylist #luxuryhandbags #fashionconnoisseur #snapchatfilter #designerfashion #nordstromfilter #esteelauder #bobbibrown
Jeffrey R.
Claremore, OK
If these weren't so expensive I would have a pantry full at all times. Best flavor out of all the nuts, no hard work trying to pop open a shell and they are actually pretty soft.
Heather B.
Jackson, MO
Where can I buy these in bulk?