Plant Therapy Usda Certified Organic Lavender 10 ml Essential Oil uploaded by Paige R.

BY PLANT THERAPY #19 in Aromatherapy

Lavender Organic is similar to its sister, Lavender, but unique because it is certified USDA organic. Every Lavender Organic includes the test reports on the Plant Therapy website to show to the buyer that you are indeed getting USDA certified organic Lavender. Originated in Bulgaria, Lavender Organic or Lavandula Angustifolia, is a full-body lavender that is steam distilled from the flowering tops of the Lavender plant. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dianna G.
LOVE!  This is a great price and if you look carefully, you can buy it on Amazon for a bit cheaper and it comes directly from Plant Therapy!  I feel more comfortable using this in my diffusers for my kids and notice it lasts quite some time with the little stopper. I would highly recommend if you're looking for something to relax.  We use this each night in our diffusers for our rooms as well as our kids.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I like to use this oil for skin problems like bug bites, burns, rashes, and to relax. Add into the bath, rub on skin undiluted, or diffuse. This brand of oils is very affordable and effective!
Ashley W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this oil, I use it all the time especially when I am trying to fall asleep at night. This oil also helped me overcome my anxiety as well. It has multiple different purposes and ways that you can use it. I love Plant Therapy and for the price you can't beat it compared to YoungLiving which is more expensive.
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
Plant Therapy is awesome!  This is a very good lavender.  I find it comparable to the others but at a fraction of the price.  Very good smell and I love it blended with lemon and peppermint!
Alyssa R.
Pottstown, PA
Smells exactly the way lavender is supposed to smell. Doesn't smell stale or old like some. Love that this company's oils are so pure and small great but are super affordable
Paige R.
Red Bank, NJ
I love all the Plant Therapy oils but I use this one the most. My husband and I use it to make homemade wipe solution, makeup remover, antibacterial Oil for cuts and burns, for massage oils. I used this when I went into labor in my bath water and it helped to soothe and relax me. This one is kid safe and smells amazing. The customer service is incredible too-- one time I ordered a set and one of the oils smelled off. They sent me a new one free of charge and let me keep the old one to dispose of myself, and handled it timely. The new one came in within 2 days and they sent me organic. I've tried other brands and this one seems to have the best medicinal properties/ strongest potency and highest quality. Definitely recommend!!
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
First off, Plant Therapy is my favorite oil company because of their dedication to safety. They educate their customers on safe usage, especially for children. Not all essential oils are safe for children 10 and under and none should be used for children 2 and under.

This Lavendar Essential Oil is Organic, which PT is certified to bottle as organic. It also has the easy to see Kid Safe logo on it so it can be used on children as young as 2.

I am not a fan of Lavendar on it's own but I love blending it with other oils. It has such wonderful calming properties and works well in a lot of my DIY body care products. It is one of the most asked for oils that I have.
Claire L.
League City, TX
Pure 100% therapeutic grade, just like the more expensive oils, but at a fraction of the price. If you are starting out using oils, Lavender has to be one of your first purchases. It has so many uses, from relaxation, to inflammation, to allergic reactions, to general skin care, you name it! And it can be used neat too. I see no reason to pay through the nose for other brands like Do Terra and Young Living.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
We use recently switched to an oil loving family. I own a few of plant therapy oils and love every single one of them. Lavender is my go to though. I use it for myself and sometimes for my 3 year old. I mixed it in a handmade cream I used for her eczema and it was wonderful. It helps with my insomnia and my depression. I use to hate anything lavender but now I'm hooked
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
Long story short, my lavender was gone in the blink of an eye. Not because it's not long lasting, but because I used this for EVERYTHING. The smell was amazing and it definitely helped me sleep better when I diffused it. I will definitely be buying again.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
How do you use?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is it good to bake with???