BY PLANT THERAPY

The oils in this synergy help to reduce stress and its effects. It is a wonderful synergy to help promote mental relaxation, helping you feel more at ease and bringing a profound sense of wellbeing. Suggested uses: For diffusion, massage, bodycare products, or application to wrists or temples. For topical use, dilute to 3-5%. Blend of Bergamot, Patchouli, Blood Orange, Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
I love Plant Therapy as a brand and have not been disappointed with any of the oils or diffusers I have ordered. Tranquil is an amazing synergy, I love using it in my diffuser before bed and turning the night. It's also great when I'm feeling stressed out. It isn't an overly intense smell either which I personally like about it. I highly recommend trying this synergy!
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
First of all Plant Therapy is a very reputable brand with great quality and prices.

This particular synergy blend is absolutely amazing. I use it in a personal inhaler as well as bath salts to relax and let go of stress. It's a favorite blend amongst the products I've made for family and friends