Plant Therapy Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Essential Oil. 100% Pure uploaded by Chidi A.

BY PLANT THERAPY #67 in Aromatherapy

Tea Tree essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils, and for good reason. This "first aid in a bottle" is native to Australia and is commonly applied around the world for a multitude of uses. It has a green, medicinal, woody aroma and is a wonderful addition to natural home-cleaning sprays and can clear and refresh musty areas. This oil is also fabulous for helping to clear teenage blemishes and other problem skin areas. Tea Tree oil blends well with Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Pink Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Nutmeg, Pine, Rose absolute, Rosemary and Spruce essential oils. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elissa M.
This is my to go oil! This brand is the best out there! There is no MLM, and the prices are great! They have their oils tested with a third party to make sure their oils are only the best. They have certified aromatherapists to make sure the advice they give is accurate and true. This tea tree is amazing! Liquid gold!
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
My second go to oil. I love that you can use it for anything especially for acne which I suffer from every now and then. I also used it when my daughter had a lice outbreak and it got rid of that quickly. I definitely recommend this oil and many other oils especially from plant therapy.
Claire L.
League City, TX
So much more affordable than Young Living or Do Terra oils and still 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oil. Works WONDERS on anything infected, like acne, ingrown hairs, ingrown nails etc. Can be used without dilution. Not for use internally or on pets.
Kezia W.
Hayneville, AL
Tree oil is a staple for me I use it in my shampoo cause I have real bad dandruff and it helps out a lot. I also add a few drops to my homemade body butter that I love making.
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
This oil does the job. It's a strong oil and has many purposes. I love to use it in a variety of ways and definitely think it's a household staple! It's even just nice in the diffuser! Versatile and beneficial!
Kelly H.
Love this oil! As strange as it may sound it fixed my moms ingrown toe nail! A little tea tree oil and dental flood under the nail fixed her right up within two days! Strongly recommend it for ingrown toe nails!
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
This product wasn't for me. I used it on my skin to treat acne and foliculitis which dried out the bumps but I felt like my pores were still clogged and suffered the same amount of break outs as before. I've heard amazing things about tea tree oil and know its helped a lot of other women but it just wasn't for me.
Liz P.
Hemet, CA
Love this! A little goes a long way, when I get acne on my face I apply a bit with a q-tip & the next morning when I wake up it's like I never had a pimple on my face. Would definitely recommend buying
Lauren H.
Hopkinsville, KY
Really amazing product really nice to use in glad I got it the oil is very useful and it can make a mess and don't leave it around young children
ryan h.
Harrah, OK
This is amazing for acne and so many other things you can add it in almost anything it also smells great definitely a must have for me
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Where can you get this?
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
Has anyone used this for acne? Results?