Plant Therapy Sweet Orange 30 ml Essential Oil uploaded by Fashion F.

BY PLANT THERAPY

Sweet Orange is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. It just feels like a "happy" oil! When diffused, it can help with nervous tension, sadness, and can also improve the aroma of a stale room. It can also help support normal function of the immune system. Add Sweet Orange, Vanilla C02 and Coffee essential oils to a cup of sugar (half white, half brown) and a teaspoon of Grape seed oil for a mocha latte invigorating bath scrub! see more...

• I do have some of this that came with a diffuser that I g...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Love this oil! I add it to my sugar scrubs that I make a lot and it is so fragrant! Great quality oil for the price! When this runs out I’m definitely buying this brand again!
Jennifer R.
Hillsboro
I absolutely love Plant Therapy brand essential oils. They smell just as good as the more popular expensive brands, and just as high quality. The biggest difference is that they are more affordable. Plant Therapy’s Sweet Orange, and their Blood Orange are essential for any kitchen to curb appetite and keep the kitchen smelling amazing. Plus with the kitchen smelling like citrus, who wouldn’t want to go for a nice juicy orange instead of that ice cream in the freezer.
Ashley W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Orange is my most favorite scent to diffuse. I love putting it in my kitchen with a little lemon, it's such a refreshing and clean scent that it's perfect to put it in the kitchen. Sweet Orange is also great to use for those times that you need some energy, I love diffusing this for when I am feeling a little more tired than usual in the morning to help wake myself up.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm hooked on plant therapy. It seems just as effective & high quality as any Mom sold brand & it's at a MUCH better price. This company is incredibly reputable & praised about on line by oil enthusiasts everywhere. Anything citrus is great to scent ur home with & keep u awake.
Elissa M.
One of my to-go scents! This brand is the best out there! There is no MLM, and the prices are great! They have their oils tested with a third party to make sure their oils are only the best. They have certified aromatherapists to make sure the advice they give is accurate and true.
Jacqueline L.
Manheim, PA
My mom is obsessed. She loves essential oils but she thinks this one is so beneficial and gentle. It smells yummy when she puts in the diffuser every other day, leaving our house smelling so fragrant and soft. I would recommend this product.
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this smell! Not only does it make my room smell really good, but it lingers all day and night. I use it every night and I can honestly say I love coming home to this fresh, crisp, citrusy scent.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is one of my favorite brands of oils! Orange is great for so much! Sore muscles, stomach pains. I put it in my drinking water as well. Bonus: it's an aphrodisiac 😏
Anna K.
Roxboro, NC
I really like this essential oil! I use it in my oil diffuser and it makes the trim so good, I especially like it to my c other scents with!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I use this oil in several ways! We diffuse it but also use it for cleaning purposes. It smells great, definitely SWEET orange!!
Rhonda L.
I do have some of this that came with a diffuser that I got at Christmas . Is there a difference in an essential oil just for fragrance and One that actually has relaxing or healing effects?