Plant Therapy Respir-aid Synergy 30 ml Essential Oil Blend uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY PLANT THERAPY

Breathing can sometimes be difficult with all of the stuff that we come into contact with everyday. From congestion to worries, we are faced with a plethora of problems that can affect our breathing. Plant Therapy's Respire Aid was created using only the purest of undiluted essential oils to create a synergy blend that would ease congestion and allow its user to breathe easier. This soothing, unique blend includes Eucalyptus, Pine, Peppermint, Lavender, Spruce, Cypress, and Marjoram to create a calming, comforting, and invigorating blend that supports the respiratory system. By creating a steam bath or a chest rub Respire Aid synergy blend is sure to help you relax, and breathe easier. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
Plant Therapy is my favorite essential oil company due to their commitment to safety. They have kid safe oils that are clearly labeled making it easier to purchase and use the right oils for the right person.

Respir-Aid is a synergy which is a mix of multiple oils specifically blended for a specific need. Respir-Aid is meant to help with respiratory problems as well as sinus congestion. It helps to open up your airways and sinuses.

I find it very useful to help alleviate sinus pressure. I give my step dad a personal inhaler of Respir-Aid when he's having trouble breathing. He was amazed the first time he used it and now will ask me for more when he's out!
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm hooked on plant therapy. It seems just as effective & high quality as any Mom sold brand & it's at a MUCH better price. This company is incredibly reputable & praised about on line by oil enthusiasts everywhere. We keep this upstairs and downstairs. It's Convenient it's a nice big bottle since it is used so often
Elayna R.
I LOVE Respir-aid synergy. When my children or myself have a stuffy nose, diffusing this clears it right up. I love it so much more than dosing my kids with meds. It really helps clear up the sinuses and makes breathing during a cold much easier. I highly recommend this stuff. Only caution is that it comes out of the bottle VERY quickly, so pour slowly.
Angela C.
Vernon, NY
This is my favorite essential oil to use when I'm feeling congested and/or have a sinus headache which happens quite frequently with me. I get instant relief from this oil. I love that they are such a safe brand as well. They make sure everything is pure and natural for use!
Emily H.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is awesome! I'm such a big fan of essential oils and this blend is fantastic! It's not over powering but you can definitely notice it in the air around you.
Jelyanne O.
Justin , TX
Works great for when you are sick and need that quick fix to feel better....