Plant Therapy Peppermint Essential Oil. 100% Pure uploaded by Shante J.

BY PLANT THERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS #44 in Aromatherapy

Peppermint is a perennial herb that grows widely in Europe, North America, and Asia. This leafy plant grows close to the ground and produces smooth, dark green leaves with clusters of small pinkish lavender flowers. Originating in India, Peppermint has been used for centuries for its revitalizing properties. Steam distilled from the leaves of the mint plant, Peppermint Essential Oil creates a strong aromatic scent that has a fresh, cool, grassy-minty smell. This scent is invigorating to the senses that promotes energy and alertness. Peppermint is a refreshing and stimulating oil that is both soothing and enlightening. Peppermint Essential Oil has a cooling effect on the skin that is revitalizing and wonderful to the touch, due to its menthol content. With many amazing uses for this essential oil, Peppermint, is a valuable addition to any oil collection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
Great quality, and a wonderful oil. Soothes a queasy tummy instantly, and even works for fever! I used on the back of my husband's neck and bottoms of his feet when he had the flu, and within half an hour - his fever had broken! Love the smell overall, and the endless medicinal benefits it yields.
Jennifer R.
Hillsboro
I absolutely love Plant Therapy brand essential oils. They smell just as good as the more popular expensive brands, and just as high quality. The biggest difference is that they are more affordable. Plant Therapy’s peppermint oil is an especially fresh scent. Love!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Because of this essential oil, I don’t use medication for head aches anymore! I rub a little oil with my fingers on the temples and within minutes, my head ache is gone.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love plant therapy peppermint oil because it’s very affordable. I like to use it for homemade toothpaste and in a diffuser to help with headaches and sinus problems.
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
Peppermint is my favorite scent of all time in the diffuser, and I also love it on my back if I have pain.  Plant Therapy is a great line of essential oils for a great price compared to MLM companies.  I find them just as effective and in some cases better.
Ashley W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Peppermint is one of my favorite essential oils, I use this one often if I am having a upset stomach or am feeling a little nauseous. Plant Therapy is my favorite brand because the price is so great, and the company is just amazing.
Shante J.
I love this product because this is pure. I love the smell of peppermint! I leap for joy with a huge smile on my face! Peppermint can be used for many forms. The oil itself incredibly calms me and the sweetness puts me in a good mood. I would recommend this product! Aromatherapy is very positive and is my favorite! This product is natural.  This is 100% pure. No chemicals. No harsh reactions. To breathe this wonderful scent in, I can breathe better and is very soothing!-Shante James
Brayanna S.
Tustin, CA
Plant Therapy Peppermint Essential oil is the best oil I have ever used. Im a huge oil buff & have tried many different brands of essential oils. This one smells great, & really works for me. It helps with headaches& helps calms me when I'm stressed out. I reccomend this oil to anyone looking for exceptional oil that smells great & works amazingly.
Meagan B.
Bremen, AL
I would totally buy again. It does not melt off your face or wherever you put it. It has a nice smell it's not too strong. Depending on the size bottle it can be pricey. I recommend this for if you're stopped up or congested!
glenda b.
Absolutely love this product and the company. The product is above all I have tried and the company has fast shipping, responds quickly to questions and values their customers. Definitely a loyal customer for life!!
Elizabeth D.