BY PLANT THERAPY

KidSafe Sweet Dreams helps create a more relaxed and calming atmosphere so that your child can sleep more deeply and soundly. Sweet Dreams is specific for relaxing your child's mind so there are no more bad dreams or night monsters. Apply topically to your child's chest or back of neck about 30 minutes before bedtime at a 2-4% dilution using your favorite carrier oil. And/or add 3 drops to 1/2 cup of Epsom salt and add to a warm nighttime bath. You can also diffuse this synergy during the night. We recommend diffusing 30 minutes on and 30 minutes off if diffusing all night. Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10. This synergy contains the 100% pure, undiluted essential oils of: Orange, Juniper, Coriander, Tansy (Blue) and Rose Absolute. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angee L.
I purchased this for my little one to put into her diffuser to help her sleep. We use it every night and it helps her to go to bed easy. It calms her down during story time and as soon as lights go out she is asleep very fast. The scent is great and we love the formula. I also like that it is safe to use on kids if I wanted to mix with a carrier oil. Must have.
Elissa M.
This brand is the best out there! There is no MLM, and the prices are great! They have their oils tested with a third party to make sure their oils are only the best. They have certified aromatherapists to make sure the advice they give is accurate and true. This synergy doesn't make my toddler sleepy (lavender makes her hyper) but it sure works on me!
Adrianne C.
Glendale, AZ
I bought this for my little one when he was born to help soothe him and now I can't sleep without it. It's very soothing. I bought it off Amazon. Great buy.
Alyssa F.
This essential oil is amazing. It's much less pricey then the original brand of essential oils. Plus, it works just as well!
Jessica M.
Works great for my kids. Get them sleep right away. They sleep all night and don't have any issues in the morning.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I use this one my daughter and it works great!!! The price is also good compared to other essential oils
Jennifer R.
Hillsboro
I absolutely love Plant Therapy brand essential oils. They smell just as good as the more popular expensive brands, and just as high quality. The biggest difference is that they are more affordable. I just love Planet Therapy’s kid safe synergies, no better way to keep our kids healthy and safe.
Leslie M.
Por cuanto tiempo le han dado a sus hijos plant therapy kidsafe sweet dreams? No es malo a largo plazo?
Leslie M.
How long have you given your kidsafe therapy therapy sweet dreams? isnt bad if i give it to my baby for a month or more?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work?