Plant Therapy KidSafe Sniffle Stopper Synergy Essential Oil Blend. Blend of: Fir Needle

BY PLANT THERAPY

This KidSafe Synergy blend was created by using only the highest of quality, 100% pure essential oils that are safe and effective to help kids ages 2-10 keep their respiratory system healthy and clear. Similar to Plant Therapy's synergy blend Respire Aid, Sniffle Stopper is created with 100% pure undiluted Fir Needle, Rosalina, Spruce, Cypress, Spearmint, and Cedarwood Virginian that is gentler for kids to use. Just like adults, kids come into contact with things that will affect their respiratory system. That is why Sniffle Stopper was created! To stop the sniffles and get your child back on track to a healthy, active lifestyle once again! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haley G.
I love this oil in the diffuser as an alternative to Vicks or similar products. It's healthier for my kids and works just as well. Highly recommend for stuffy kiddos.
Ember T.
This has been amazing. I purchased during the fall before cold and flu season kicked up and I'm so glad I did. My whole household ended up getting the worst cold this last winter. I put this in a diffuser it had myself, two boys, and my husband feeling better. I also put it in a carrier oil and applied to the bottom of my both of my boys feet and a little on their chest they slept so good with no stuffy noses waking them up. This brand is never disappointing. Excellent quality oils at an affordable price. We have been having some smoke this summer too and it has helped keep us clear at night with allergy stuffiness as well.