Plant Therapy KidSafe Nighty Night Synergy Essential Oil Blend. Blend of: Lavender

BY PLANT THERAPY

Nighty Night is a 100% KidSafe synergy blend that's main purpose is to create an overall calming atmosphere to help lure kids into a restful slumber. Each of the pure KidSafe essential oils that make up the Nighty Night synergy blend was carefully chosen to not only be safe, but effective when trying to create an atmosphere that is ideal for children to fall asleep. The blend is tranquil, warming, balancing, relaxing, and supports clear respiration, which is the perfect formula to calm little ones to help them fall asleep and stay asleep. Whether used topically, in a warm bedtime bath, or diffused 30 minutes before bed, each parent will greatly appreciate the help that Nighty Night adds to bedtime routines. see more...

Ember T.
This is a staple oil in our house. I use it for myself and my two sons for their baths. I also love to mix it with witch hazel and put it in a spray bottle to use on pillows at night. My boys have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction with these oils. I love the Plant Therapy brand. The price is so affordable and the quality is amazing.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I use this on my daughter when she cant sleep at night or if she wakes up during the night screaming from bad dreams. Ever since using it, she sleeps wonderfully and no more waking up screaming. Plus she goes to bed so much better now when we use this. I definitely recommend this product.

back