BY PLANT THERAPY

Children are prone to seasonal threats due to their infectious nature, but with Germ Destroyer 100% KidSafe Synergy Blend they will be armed and protected to fight the battles caused by those pesky germs. This KidSafe Synergy blend was created by using only the highest of quality 100% pure essential oils that are safe and effective to destroy germs, but be gentle enough to use for children. Germ Destroyer supports the immune and respiratory system, helps children regain their vigor when battling seasonal threats, and helps them to recover more quickly. Easy to use by adding to cleaning products to destroy germs that come into contact with household surfaces, diffusers to clean and freshen the air, or applying topically to your child in order to give them a protection barrier before heading to school or play. Germ Destroyer is an essential synergy blend when it comes to protecting children from germs. see more...

• When used topical where should it be applied? 1 Answers
  • When used topical where should it be applied? 1 Answers
  • Who else love this? It's great for my kids. Had a great ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Devin P.
Must have during flu season. It has helped my family so much especially when one of is sick. I diffuse this to help purify the air and help get all the sick germs out . I make my own all purposw cleaner with this oil too.
Angee L.
My entire household uses this when we feel a little tickle in our throats. The formula is so gentle and I love that I can use it on my little one. We usually put it into our diffusers but it can be mixed with a carrier oil. I would highly recommend if you have kids that are prone to sickness.
Elissa M.
This brand is the best out there! There is no MLM, and the prices are great! They have their oils tested with a third party to make sure their oils are only the best. They have certified aromatherapists to make sure the advice they give is accurate and true. This synergy is amazing! Liquid gold! My child's cold went away in 3 days.
Heather C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Plant Therapy kid safe oils have been a life saver. I use the germ destroyer daily with my toddler and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals getting into his tiny body. I bought it from planttherapy.com and truly recommend it as a staple in any house that cares about the health and wellbeing of their children.
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
My mom uses this with her kids and it's absolutely wonderful! Not sure where she bought it from but it lasts for quite a while! Definitely not a con to this product. Definitely will be purchasing for myself!
Haley G.
We alternated this oil and Plant Therapy's Immune Boom all winter and, despite the crazy flu season, my boys didn't get sick at all. I'm a believer.
Adrianne C.
Glendale, AZ
Having this product for you kids are amazing. It smells good and it helps me so much with my germ obsession. I use it basically everyday.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
We diffuse this nearly every day. It smells great and I love that it is kidsafe, all the better!
When used topical where should it be applied?
When used topical where should it be applied?
Jessica M.
Who else love this? It's great for my kids. Had a great smell also.