Plant Therapy Essential Oils Top 14 Essential Oil Set. Includes 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade Oils of Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Grap uploaded by Brittany A.Plant Therapy Essential Oils Top 14 Essential Oil Set. Includes 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade Oils of Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Grap uploaded by Natashia S.

BY PLANT THERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS #62 in Aromatherapy

Contains 14 (10 ml each) Pure Essential Oils including: Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia), Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea), Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomun cassia blume), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus), Grapefruit (Citrus Racemosa), Lavender (Lavandula Officinalis), Lemon (Citrus Limonum), Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin), Peppermint (Mentha Piperita), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Spearmint (Mentha Spicata), Orange (Citrus Sinensis) & Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia). 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added. Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. For your convenience all Plant Therapy Essential Oils have an oil identification sticker on the cap. This is especially beneficial if you use a top load carrying case. Comes in an attractive gift box.

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Plant therapy is my favorite essential oils brand because they offer quality oils at very affordable prices and free shipping! My favorites and most commonly used are thieves, eucalyptus, peppermint, Tea tree, and lavender.
Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
Seriously cannot say enough good about this set! It was my very first step into the world of essential oils, and I have NEVER looked back. I'm not really loyal to brands, but Plant Therapy is the only type of oil in my house, I have never been disappointed!
Jennifer R.
Hillsboro
I absolutely love Plant Therapy brand essential oils. They smell just as good as the more popular expensive brands, and just as high quality. The biggest difference is that they are more affordable.
Kaitlyn a.
Pensacola, FL
I prefer using essential oils instead of taking meds. If I can find an oil that helps with getting rid of a pain or sickness or even my anxiety I will and have! It’s so much better for your body.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm hooked on plant therapy. It seems just as effective & high quality as any Mom sold brand & it's at a MUCH better price. This company is incredibly reputable & praised about on line by oil enthusiasts everywhere. When I have friends that seem to want to start trying to use oil's in their daily life I direct them to this.
Natashia S.
Greenville, SC
If you haven't tried essential oils yet. You're missing out. I came across plant therapy a year ago and have fallen in love. There are so many oils to chose from and all have wonderful properties. Plant therapy is the most affordable and they go above and beyond to educate their customers. I will never buy from anyone else again.
Danielle J.
Hartford City , IN
Young Living essential oils are my ultimate favorites, but Plant Therapy essential oils are wonderful alternatives when YL is unavailable. I love that PT is affordable and of good quality. I think they are a trust-worthy brand and I recommend them to friends and family that cannot afford YL products.
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
I use Essential oils daily. I use them topically, diffused and to clean my house with. I love all essentials oils that are 100% pure.
Susan H.
Warsaw, IN
I've purchased many different oils from Plant Therapy and have no complaints whatsoever. Excellent quality and price!
Stacy C.
Are these therapeutic grade essential oils?
Nicole S.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these a high grade oil? Are they for a diffuser or your body?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
How can you tell if they are pure?? Been looking for a good natural and pure essential oil.