Plant Therapy Essential Oils Geranium Egyptian Essential Oil 30 ml (1 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade

BY PLANT THERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Botanical Name: Pelargonium x asperum Origin: Egypt Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Common Uses: Geranium Egyptian essential oil is well known for its skincare properties. It can be used to even out oily or combination skin complexions and is said to nourish and re-hydrate dry and mature skin. Geranium Egyptian can also be used to calm irritability, relax the mind and ease cases of insomnia. The strong smell of this oil is particularly good to ward off mosquitoes and head lice. Strength of Aroma: Strong Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Fennel, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Neroli and Nutmeg. Aromatic Scent: Geranium Egyptian essential oil has a scent that is both sweet and herbaceous, while carrying some subtle notes similar in character to Rose. Cautions: Possible drug interactions. Suggested Uses: Diffuse Geranium Egyptian into the air to relax the mind and help with insomnia. Add a few drops to a bath, lotion or cream to help with eczema, re-hydrate skin, and overall skin complexion. Dilute Geranium in your shampoo to help with head lice. Please Note: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. see more...

Review (1)
Jenny D.
Alexandria, VA
I love this essential oil!  When I opened the bottle I wasn't sure if I like it.  It was a different, unique smell.  But when I put it in a diffuser - OH MY GOD - the smell was heavenly.  Amazing.  I put some in my diffuser every night with lavender oil and I sleep through the night.  I've also added some to my squalane oil and added to my skincare routine.  I haven't noticed an obvious difference but it hasn't been that long.

back