BY PLANT THERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS

Spicy and heart warming, Clove Bud essential oil is a powerful cleaner for the home, especially during seasonal illness. When diffused, it can be an added tool to support a healthy immune system. Clove bud can be used as part of an autumn or winter holiday blend with sweet orange, cinnamon bark/leaf, and ginger or nutmeg to create a warm, cozy, inviting atmosphere. When highly diluted with your favorite carrier oil, it can be massaged on the outer jaw of adults to help with the occasional toothache; similarly, it can be massaged over aching joints which come with normal wear and tear or aging. see more...

• What is this generally used for?1 Answers
  • Is the scent strong? I want to know since my migraines oc...1 Answers
  • Dose this product have a good smell to it?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I was a little iffy when I ordered this oil, clove can be a pretty strong scent. Now that I have mine I am in loe with it. I do use about 1/2 as much of the cloe oil as I do regular essential oils and it is great. Also mixing a few drops of this with cinnamon or ginger makes a amazing smell in my house. Smells like I am cooking to everyone. My husband came in from work and asked what was cooking, I just kind of looked at him with a "what are you talking about" look. He says something smells good. I had to laugh at him.  This is a great oil. It is 100% pure clove leaf oil. It comes in a amber glass bottle which protects the oil from harsh light, which will spoil it fast. It also comes with a screw on cap and a glass eyedropper. I prefer the eyedropper for easy measuring.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Planet therapy oils are awesome and fair prices and that clove oil is great for a toothache. Just put some on a cotton ball and stick the cotton ball on the tooth. It works better than Anbesol or Tylenol
Tina P.
Henderson, NV
Does this product have a strong smell? I am sensitive to strong smells and migraine prone when the scent is too strong or remains even after washing my hands. Any thoughts would be appreciated and I do hope to hear back. Thanks!
Jennifer D.
Deltona, FL
awesome product! Great quality! I actually mixed this with a few other oils and aloe, and made a natural flea prevention/ cologne for my dog! It works so well and I get compliments all the time on how good she smells!
Jailine D.
This type of oils is used in aromatherapy is a good choice for odors inside the house and helps us release stress, this product is excellent.
Shelby E.
This is very fairly priced and works very well!! It does have a very strong earthy smell though
jessikah C.
Saint John, NB
Such a great product if you don't have these you NEED to run out and get it ! You are missing out if you haven't already
Shatakshi S.
Had my first experience with this. This oil is really good for sensitive teeth. And it is fairly priced.
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Dose this product have a good smell to it?
Tina P.
Henderson, NV
Is the scent strong? I want to know since my migraines occur when scents are too strong and even remains after washing with soap.
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
What is this generally used for?