BY PLANT THERAPY

The essential oils in Clarity help to enhance memory and mental focus. Try this synergy when working on large projects, or any task requiring clear and decisive mental activity. Suggested uses: Clarity may be used in diffusion, massage, bodycare products, or application to wrists or temples. For topical use, dilute to 3-5%. Cautions: It is possible that this blend may cause sensitivities; users are recommended to use this blend only in dilution and not as a replacement for traditional medicine. Blend of: Bergamot, Basil, Lemon and Grapefruit. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
First off, Plant Therapy is my favorite oil company because of their dedication to safety. They educate their customers on safe usage, especially for children. Not all essential oils are safe for children 10 and under and none should be used for children 2 and under.

Clarity was one of my first synergies I bought from Plant Therapy and it was a favorite immediately. The fragrance is very pleasant so I love wearing it in an aromatherapy necklace. It helps keep me focused and level headed without making me feel antsy.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great for those of you that might need a little break from anything and just want a massage. You can ask your significant other to just massage you with it and you will feel so relaxed. It's is affordable so you won't have to spend an arm and a leg on going to a spa
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Great for massages. It's my that expensive you can usually find it on amazon and it works pretty well. I love it. I'm a big fan of essential oils.
shawna C.
Vine Grove, KY
its so rare find something moisture my skin. this works very well. ULTA and amazon sell it.
Mackenzie H.
Keyser
Smells so good. Hydrates my skin well. Doesn't make me break out. Doesn't feel oily or greasy.
sara t.
Anderson, SC
Quiero saber para qué sirve este producto
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this stuff at?? And can it be bought at a drug store or Walmart maybe???