BY PLANT THERAPY

These aromatherapy diffuser lockets come in your choice of colors: Antique Bronze or Antique Silver. They include a 5 replaceable felt pads to put the essential oils on. They are around 1.25" wide round with two chain lengths of 21" and 28". To use, simply open the locket and drop 1-2 drops of your favorite essential oil onto the included felt pad. You can replace the pad to switch oils, or when it becomes worn. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
I love these diffuser necklaces! They have so many styles. They are very well made and you can easily replace the felt dots anytime you want to change the oil. Just a drop or two will do it, and it will last for weeks. I have a magnetic locket and I am very happy with it. If you have a defibrillator you wont be able to use a magnetic one, if you have a pacemaker question your doctor.  I do recommend these. I find them to be very soothing.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Review for: Antique Bronze Sunflower, Other more...
My husband and I have these! We both love them and feel like they do make a difference depending on the oils we use! They are fairly inexpensive. Easy to find. I would highly recommend these for others. We used ours as a calming blend during the day!
Amy D.
Indianapolis, IN
Personally, this a bit ridiculous for me. I cant see myself soending a single penny for this priduct