BY PLANT

RE: Fresh Organic Toning Face Mist hydrates and nourishes your skin with soothing cucumber, rosewater, and aloe vera-while toning and refreshing it with witch hazel and antibacterial lemongrass. It's the perfect pick-me-up for whenever you need a little boost, and an excellent toner for between cleansing and moisturizing. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
this was great for refreshing my skin on a day to day basis. This didnt extend the longevity of my makeup for using this as a setting spray. I used this while traveling and being out in the sun and it is the PERFECT pick me up to wake up and looking refreshed. would rebuy and it is pretty cheap
Charlie A.
I picked this toner up at Target for $10. It's a good size for a toner considering you only need a couple of sprays a day. This stuff smells amazing, and it's light and refreshing on my face. It hydrates my face and gives me a natural shine. Pairs well with my Clinique moisturizer.