Planets (Hardcover)

Facts about the Sun and the planets accompany a repetitive rhyming text that introduces the parts of the solar system.

Can the stickers be moved around in the book or are they one stick only?
How does everyone like this book?
Does it count Pluto as a planet?
Start your review of Planets (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Baltimore, MD
Great little book. Has a great poem . Short easy to read pages. The stickers are a nice bonus and they are reusable. Great for kids up to ten. I found this easily on amazon prime.
Akron, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Great book I read when I was in school! I hope for my kids to learn from too! Very easy to understand about planets! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Bookworm Expert Level 3
LOVE this book! it was always a wonderful read in science class. it has pictures, fun facts and exciting news about space. harder to find but a nice price and educationally.
P C Beach, FL
1,347 reviews
This is a very nice learning book for all ages.it explains the planets and it is very interesting. Keeps children entertained for awhile before bed time was perfect.
Wellsville ny
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I bought this for my son. He is only 7 months old but he really loves the colorful pictures and such. I can not wait until he is old enough to understand what everything really means when I read it to him.
Janesville, CA
Gave this book to my brother for his birthday and he couldn't put it down. Now every time I see him he tells me how he wants to go to space. A great book to teach kids about the universe. Recommend to kids
We have this book in our homeschool library. It's extremely well illustrated and well written. Helps kids get excited about our galaxy. Highly recommended.
Weslaco, TX
I would read this to my students when we would learn about the solar system qnd many would ask me what was the name of the book they would love reading it!
Temple city , CA
Oh how I remembers his book for third grade . Our teacher use this book to talk about the planets I Believe that the author made more books for teaching .
Gansevoort, NY
This is a great book to use when teaching the planets and solar system in the classroom. This was a book that even struggling students can get into.