BY PLANETARY HERBALS

Herbal Supplement Support the Natural Cleansing Action of the Liver* Formulas by Michael Tierra L. Ac., O.M.D. The liver plays an important role in detoxification.  The Chinese herb buplerum has a unique reputation for deeply cleansing this overburdened organ.  Planetary Formulas Buplerum Liver Cleanse™ combines this Chinese classic with renowned herbs from three continents to facilitate deep internal cleansing.* Lifestyle Recommendations: To support liver  health avoid the excessive consumption of of fatty foods, food with added chemicals, alcohol and exposure to chemical pollutants.  Supplement with antioxidant N-acetyl cysteine.  Other Planetary Formulas products that support liver health include: Digestive Grape Bitters™, Full Spectrum™ Turmeric Extract, Full Spectrum™ Silymarin 80™, and Shiitake Mushroom Supreme™ see more...

Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wish I could give this stuff zero stars. I had nearly perfect skin. I never suffered from acne and never had a need to go to a dermatologist until using this product. This product was suggested to me in some natural group I joined after changing my diet. I was told that flushes your liver of impurities and detox your body. Well, I followed the instructions and began breaking out horribly. Not just pimples, but cystic acne that seemed incurable. After that, I had horrible discolorations and my self-esteem took a hit. I went from never really needing foundation to needing full coverage daily. I had to go see a dermatologist for treatment. So if you see this product, run away!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
YES I HAVE TRY MANY LIVER CLEANER SOME OF THEM WORK OK BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE PLANETARY BEFORE JUST WONDER IS IT GOOD AND WILL IT BE WORTH USEING IT
robin w.
Springfield, IL
These did nothing for me at all except waste my money----I think they are just another hype that you think will work and its all in advertising.

Vitamin Shoppe