BY PLANETARY HERBALS

Herbal Supplement Support the Natural Cleansing Action of the Liver* Formulas by Michael Tierra L. Ac., O.M.D. The liver plays an important role in detoxification.  The Chinese herb buplerum has a unique reputation for deeply cleansing this overburdened organ.  Planetary Formulas Buplerum Liver Cleanse™ combines this Chinese classic with renowned herbs from three continents to facilitate deep internal cleansing.* Lifestyle Recommendations: To support liver  health avoid the excessive consumption of of fatty foods, food with added chemicals, alcohol and exposure to chemical pollutants.  Supplement with antioxidant N-acetyl cysteine.  Other Planetary Formulas products that support liver health include: Digestive Grape Bitters™, Full Spectrum™ Turmeric Extract, Full Spectrum™ Silymarin 80™, and Shiitake Mushroom Supreme™ see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I wish I could give this stuff zero stars. I had nearly perfect skin. I never suffered from acne and never had a need to go to a dermatologist until using this product. This product was suggested to me in some natural group I joined after changing my diet. I was told that flushes your liver of impurities and detox your body. Well, I followed the instructions and began breaking out horribly. Not just pimples, but cystic acne that seemed incurable. After that, I had horrible discolorations and my self-esteem took a hit. I went from never really needing foundation to needing full coverage daily. I had to go see a dermatologist for treatment. So if you see this product, run away!
robin w.
Springfield, IL
These did nothing for me at all except waste my money----I think they are just another hype that you think will work and its all in advertising.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert
YES I HAVE TRY MANY LIVER CLEANER SOME OF THEM WORK OK BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE PLANETARY BEFORE JUST WONDER IS IT GOOD AND WILL IT BE WORTH USEING IT