BY PLANETARY FORMULATIONS

Digestive ComfortChinese Classic for Supporting DigestionPlanetary Herbals Digestive Comfort is a classic Chinese formula valued for its helpful role in the digestion and assimilation of foods. The Chinese name, Kan Ning Wan, is literally translated to mean "Healthy Peaceful Pills," which refers to the peaceful feeling this formula was said to foster when travelers' eating patterns were disrupted on long journeys. Supplement Facts for 600 mgServing Size: 2 Tablets Amount %DVCalcium 47 mg 4% Proprietary Blend: 1.2 g * Poria Sclerotium, Magnolia Bark, Chinese Giant Hyssop Leaf, Job's Tears Seed, Bai-Zhu Atractylodes Rhizome, Fragrant Angelica Root, Kudzu Root, Leavened Wheat, Germinated Rice, Trichosanthes Root, Chrysanthemum Flower, Gastrodia Tuber, and Chinese Mint Leaf. Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate. Suggested Use: 2 tablets as needed, or as recommended by your health care professional. For enhanced effectiveness, take with a cup of hot ginger root tea. Warning: Not for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. Digestive Comfort(TM) 120 Tabs from Planetary FormulasUPC: see more...

Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
As we age our body naturally produces fewer digestive enzymes which means it takes more energy to digest our food so if you take digestive enzymes you will have more energy for other bodily functions and your food will digest better so it's a win-win all around.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
WOW FIRST TIME I HAVE HEARD OF THIS SUPPLEMENT PLANETARY I HAVE SOME STOMACH ISSUES AND JUST WONDER IF THIS A GOOD SUPPLEMENT AND WILL IT BENEFIT YOU AND WHAT TYPES OF STOMACH ISSUES DOSE THIS WORK FOR
Aisha A.
Philadelphia, PA
BEST FITNESS MECHANISM EVER! EVERYONE SHOULD USE IT!!! ITS REALLY GOOD WHEN YOU TRY IT OUT! AND U CAN ACT NORMAL BECAUSE THRE ARE NO SIDE EFFECTS!
Mariah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this product and I would highly recommend it. It makes you feel good and really does help with digestive problems
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great item. Decent quality. Hasn't let me down. It saved my life last summer. Will purchase again come time to do so.
Dawn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Planetary formulations. Planetary herbals digestive comfort 600 mg. This stuff really helps with digestion.
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very excellent product. Highly recommend to everyone. I'm also just here for a badge lmao
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
Love this supplement! Does what it needs to do and I'm not disappointment in my purchase at all! Definitely worth it, I swear by it my digestive system loves me since I started using these!
Alana I.
I'm confused as to what exactly this product does..can someone explain to me please
jennifer d.
I need this does it work??