New ParentDiaperingnone
Planet Wise Large Wet Bag

Planet Wise Large Wet Bag

by none

Planet Wise Wet Bags are designed to carry wet items that are dirty or clean. Keep wet items in the seam-sealed, waterproof interior; the inner material is stain and odor resistant. A convenient snap handle helps with carrying or attaching.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planet Wise Large Wet Bag!
Lauren B.
Kingwood, TX
We have the anchor one and it's my favorite wet as, it fits about 2-3 days worth of newborn diapers and clothes when there's an accident involved. We never had a problem with smell. I liked that we could hang it from the edge of our bed so I could change diapers with ease it the middle of the night.
Victoria M.
Lewiston, ME
They lasted 2 years before they started showing signs of wear! We use them for everything!
Kasi B.
Indianapolis, IN
I loved the price of this large bag. It was a cute print that holds a lot of diapers. My rating is low because of how long it takes to dry! Due to the lining and the inner shell, it takes a very long time for even the outer shell to dry.

Looking for your answer?