BY PLANET WISE

Flushable, scoopable, naturally sterile and biodegradable, this natural litter is made from 100% pure Southern Yellow Pine, which completely eliminates litter box odor. see more...

• How is this litter better then other litter?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie J.
Marion, IN
My little kitty loves this litter. She hated the sandy litter because it always got stuck in her paws. I love this litter because it smells better and doesn't make as big of a mess. I think it's overall better to manage than clay litter :)
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
Bought this product because the price was really affordable, and i figured it'd be better for my cat in the long run. But she hated the feel of it so she wouldn't use it.
Melanie R.
I've been using this litter for two years with my two cats. I buy the largest bag and it lasts me three months. I always put the date on the bag to keep track of how long it lasts. I think the price is well worth it. It smells good. It smells like pine. It traps odors very well. I use the clumping pine litter, and it's flushable. No poop bags to worry about. My mind is at ease knowing they don't lick clay that stays stuck in their stomach. There is very little dust, it's flushable and it smells good.
Helena W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this product! keeps the litter box fresh and it's so much better for the environment! You can even flush it if you want. Little pellets become sawdust once they have got wet. My cat had no trouble transitioning to this product. There are instructions on the package to help you along. Great value as well, the bag lasts a long time.
Grace S.
Tracy, CA
How is this litter better then other litter?