BY PLANET

Very Versatile Cleaner Hypo-Allergenic 100% Biodegradable. Contains No Additives Like Fragrances or Dyes. Great To Use as Safe, Non-Irritating Bubblebath or Body Wash. Safe To Use on Crystal & Over-Glazed China. Safe To Use Outdoors. Ideal For Situations Like Camping & Boating Generally, specialized cleaners are the best choice for specific jobs.  However if you find yourself without the appropriate specialty cleaner, liquid dish detergent is a good second choice for a wide range of cleaning jobs.  So remember, even though liquid dish detergent is the cleaner of choice for dishes,. see more...

Planet Ultra Dishwashing Liquid
  • "Any cleaning product that is natural beats the average brand of its version." in 1 review
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
This is a very nice dish soap. It suds well and leaves dishes squeaky clean. It is fragrance-free and comes at a reasonable price. I also think that it does not dry my hands as much other dish soaps.
krissia a.
My sister does not like soaps that have any smell in them so I recommended her this because this is no sense at all and that is what she likes and leaves her dishes shiny anyways
Regina C.
Mableton, GA
For the green consious family this dish liquid is great! No additives makes is great addition to my green collection. It says it can also be used as a bubblebath which I agree is the best benefit because without the dyes and fragrances it's less likely to irritate the skin.
Stephanie D.
Switched to this product after a similar one started to make my husbands hands itch. Not only is he not having any more trouble with his hands, I think this product actually makes more suds and lasts longer then the other brand.
Dominique P.
Any cleaning product that is natural beats the average brand of its version. I love this dish soap smells great I trust it know it love it I would highly recommend it as well.
Latisha M.
This is a fantastic product! It cleans dishes very well, and the smell is pleasant. I would recommend this dishwashing liquid.
Anne U.
Big Rapids, MI
Anything to help protect the environment is always a good thing These products help protect our earth
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
I love Planet! It's gentle but effective, and I feel good about using it. Also smells nice.
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
I love this soap for dish washing use! It makes food and grime come off easily! And i love that its great for our earth as well its a win win!
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THIS PRODUCT BUT I DO LIKE ALL NATURAL PRODUCT AND IT'S GOOD FOR US FOR OUR HEALTH I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT