Planet Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Chew Toy (2.75

Planet Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Chew Toy (2.75" L X 2" W)

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Small Animal Chew ToyOur Planet Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Small Animal Chew Toy is great for your small animal. This chew toy is made from all natural, china-fir trees which provides a durable and strong chewing surface that helps wear down growing teeth. This fun chew toy also provides plenty of exercise for your gerbil, hamster, rat or mouse while he or she pushes the wheel around and tries to get the ball inside. The activity this chew toy provides will entertain your pet, relieve stress and boredom too! see more...

Planet Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Chew Toy (2.75
Planet Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Chew Toy (2.75" L X 2" W)
I highly recommend this product! My male guinea pig enjoyed these ever since he was small. It helped his teeth very well. It did meet my expectations toward it. I paid about $5 for them at my local Petco store. It is a bit pricey for its size, but overall its a good product
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This store always offers a wide variety which helps alleviate the many stops I would have to do in order to complete my shopping trip I love the store so much and I have always been very loyal to it because of their quality in their customer service.
Kenzie C.
Only issue I had with this is how easy It was for my animals to destroy. This was a great price, along with not containing any sketchy ingredients within It. It kept my pets busy for a good amount of time and I have rebought a few times
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Danielle H.
Mice and rabbits both loved this toy. Great price compared to most small animal toys. The ball inside grabbed their attention and kicked their chewing instincts into high gear to try and get it out! So much fun to watch
Savannah D.
Harriman, TN
Great product. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to occupy their pets who have high energy. Although, I have to admit that it was a little too expensive but over all, very much worth the buy.
Kimm N.
Sauk rapids, MN
My chinchilla loves these normally chews them up in about a day! I love them because they seem to keep her busy and I really don’t like to let her get bored! I definitely recommend these is you own a chinchilla!
emma t.
San Jose
My rabbit also loves this toy. It lasted him a fairly long time before he finally chewed through it and got the ball out. It is one of my rabbits favorite chew toys and I would definitely recommend this product.
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
My kitty used to play with this toys all day she would love it , but for some reason she lost interest in it pros were she loved it cons now I just have to see it set there now
Princess-Rose 👸.
Apopka, FL
This was perfect for my Guinea Pigs! They really enjoy chewing on it! Definitely worth the price and the little guys love it! I got it from petco you can also find it at PetSmart and online on amazon!