Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesPetco
Planet Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy (7" L X 3" W X 325" H)

Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy (7" L X 3" W X 3.25" H)

by Petco

Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew ToyOur Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy is great for your small animal. This chew toy is made from all natural, china-fir trees which provides a durable and strong chewing surface that helps wear down growing teeth. This fun chew toy also provides plenty of exercise for your gerbil, hamster, rat or mouse while he or she climbs up, across and down the ladder. The activity this chew toy provides will entertain your pet, relieve stress and boredom too!

Is this suitable for a rabbit??
Would my russian drawf hamsters leg get stuck on this?
Start your review of Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy (7" L X 3" W X 3.25" H)!
How would you rate this product?
KatieBeecher M.
Jacksonville, FL
My rabbits had fun with this and it lasted a long time. Satisfied the urge to chew!  Great price also. I would buy it again but I have had trouble finding it.
Johan P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love my turtle you can go up and spend it very comfortably she is very happy I recommend it to 100
Natasha S.
Addison, ME
My car actually plays with this. More for.birds lol my car is a weirdo. Thank you so.much. maybe a bird next
Joseph B.
Willow Grove
Worst product from there I would never get any thing from there again there products could be better
Betty F.
A great play toy that doubles as a wood chew! Very entertaining for small animals like gerbils, and entertaining for me to watch as well.
Samantha R.
Stamford, NY
My mice climb all over this bridge. They sit on it and eat their food. It is actually a pretty cute cage addition and I think the mice enjoy using it as much as I enjoy looking at them use it. I’d definitely buy it again.
Genesis C.
Los Angeles
My guinea pig LOVED this toy. She chewed it up so much I eventually had to buy her another one. It is a great toy for their teeth without harming them. I definitely recommend this toy and will definitely be repurchasing it.
Yulissa Z.
West New York, NJ
E gusta mucho is periquitos tienen una y les encanta demasiado solo pasan allí les compre
Kyler G.
I’ve caught my hamster sleeping underneath this bridge and it’s the cutest thing. she does hop all over it and it’s a nice cage decoration.
ky K.
stilwell
Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge is for all small animals that need a chew toy here it is