Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy (7

Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy (7" L X 3" W X 3.25" H)

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew ToyOur Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy is great for your small animal. This chew toy is made from all natural, china-fir trees which provides a durable and strong chewing surface that helps wear down growing teeth. This fun chew toy also provides plenty of exercise for your gerbil, hamster, rat or mouse while he or she climbs up, across and down the ladder. The activity this chew toy provides will entertain your pet, relieve stress and boredom too! see more...

Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy (7
Planet Petco Wood Ladder Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy (7" L X 3" W X 3.25" H)
Jake K.
Warwick
We have two hamsters, both of which seem to really enjoy this product. Our hamsters both enjoy climbing over the bridge, climbing under the bridge, and occasionally chewing on the wood. We decided to give this product 4/5 stars because it tips over A LOT. It’s short lived fun for our little guys because once it’s tipped, it’s game over. Overall, this is a great product that looks really good inside their habitats and gives their busy little minds something to do.
Wioleta T.
I use this for my birds so that they can climb all over this and also they love to poop on it. They seem to enjoy it so I guarantee a pet mouse or hamster would love it too. It’s made very well but can definitely be knocked over if that’s a concern.
Samantha R.
Stamford, NY
My mice climb all over this bridge. They sit on it and eat their food. It is actually a pretty cute cage addition and I think the mice enjoy using it as much as I enjoy looking at them use it. I’d definitely buy it again.
Peggy B.
Syracuse, NY
Great little latter for hamsters, I got one for my daughter's hamster and he really liked it, he loved to sit on and under it and he could chew on it. Very much recommend.
Jayden G.
Sinton
This product as a perfect way to get your hamster home to be beautiful and to customize it to your liking while giving your pet a stimulating decoration to play with.Ive loved the way it looks in my cage and goes with every theme you could imagine.My hamster loves to play and nibble on it.Ever since i got the toy he has seemed more happy and active.
Haydee C.
My birds enjoy this chewable ladder. Wish I had brought two. My birds on constantly chewing on it that it would be nice if I had though of buying more. 10/10 recommend this product for anyone who had parakeets. They would love this especially if let in the cage all day
Tara K.
Santee
Guneia pig like to chew on it but it wasnt his favorite. He was to big to climb it so it really only had a purpose of keeping his teeth filed. He liked it, we got it from petco. It was something different for his cage. I would buy again so I do recommend.
لميسة  .
queens
My dog loves this toy. It keeps on trying to persuade me to play with him with this toy. It’s a perfect toy for a big dog like mine. And the best thing about it is it’s long and kinda bendable which makes it easier for the dog to play with.
Carrie B.
Lakeland, FL
Our birds like some things on the ground level of their cage. They like sitting on this little bridge/ladder and chilling out. It’s held up pretty well to the wear and tear it’s experienced being in the cage.
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
i have 2 hamsters this is a good sized for a bigger hamster like a teddy bear. i like the wood because it can also double as a chew toy. plus it’s pretty cheap so i would definitely recommend