BY PETCO

Planet Petco Wood Dumbbells Small Animal Chew ToyOur Planet Petco Wood Dumbbells Small Animal Chew Toy is great for your small animal. This chew toy is made from all natural, china-fir trees which provides a durable and strong chewing surface which helps wear down growing teeth. This fun chew toy also provides plenty of exercise for your gerbil, hamster, rat or mouse while he or she pushes this dumbbell chew toy around. Your small animal can't weight to get his or her hands on this toy! The activity this chew toy provides will entertain your pet, relieve stress and boredom too! see more...

Courtney W.
Arkansas
I purchased one of these  Planet Petco Wood Dumbbells Chew Toy for the pet hamster "Hambino" and he absolutely adores it. He had many chewing sessions with it. When its time to change and clean the area, just rinse it off and let it dry and it'll be ready for another round of play and chew. It's definitely worth the price at Petco.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I purchased these from the small animal aisle at Petco to give to my bunny to chew on. Although they were good quality and very cheap, despite being advertised as a bunny toy, my bunny took no interest in them. I wouldn't recommend buying them for a rabbit but maybe another kind of pet.
Imani c.
Texas, TX
This product right here is the best this a dog a can ask for. I bought this for my dog and now my dog is no longer chewing on my clothes, shoes, and other things. I was surprised that I don’t have to come home to chewed up clothes. I recommend this to you of y’all ur dealing with chewing problems.
Lorraine J.
New Prague
These were nice. My mice ignored it after a little bit after I put it in there. They chewed on it a bit though. I don’t think they liked the circular spherical shapes but the circles were fine. Would repurchase.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Lidia S.
Pompano Beach
My guinea does not like this toy , he didn’t even touch it. Not a good selection of guinea pig toys that Petco has but it is cheap. I’m not sure how long it would have lasted because I threw it away once I seen my guinea pig was interested.
Niyah J.
My guinea pig seemed to love these. He chewed them to the point where there was barely any wood left. They also last a long time roughly around 3 months and my pet loved rolling & playing with it as well.
Autumn B.
Fond du Lac
My Guinea Pigs love this. This is a great toy that doesn’t make a mess. They chew through it fast tho but that’s alright because they are not expensive and I can buy multiple at a time. I would definitely recommend to rodent owners.
emma t.
San Jose
My rabbit loves to chew on these toys and are really fun for him. They are not very expensive and are very affordable for everyone. I recommend these to anyone with any type of rodent for a pet that likes to chew on things.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
My dog loves these toys. She’s obsessed with sticks so I got her these as a safer alternative. They’re natural wood but I don’t have to worry about easy breakage and her choking or cutting herself. She loves them