Planet Petco Small Animal Wood Chews, 2.25

Planet Petco Small Animal Wood Chews, 2.25" Diameter (Pack of 6 chews)

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Small Animal Wood ChewsOur Planet Petco Small Animal Wood Chews are great for your small animal. These chews are made from all natural grape wood, douglas-fir or manzanita which provides a durable and strong chewing surface that helps wear down their constantly growing incisor teeth. Perfect for critters that like to chew! These natural wood chews encourage positive chewing habits and helps to overcome cage boredom. see more...

Planet Petco Small Animal Wood Chews, 2.25
Planet Petco Small Animal Wood Chews, 2.25" Diameter (Pack of 6 chews)
Jayden G.
Sinton
I would like to start of by saying how amazing and over all astonishing this product has proven to be.I have used many products like this but the product that this has proven to be is one of the best.My hamsters and gerbils love to chew on this and it also double as a very cute decoration for that extra space that you just NEED to fill to complete your design.
Syxx B.
Florence
This keeps them very busy and I think they like the taste maybe, maybe not my rats are pretty small so they like the small wood. Is does make a mess because they don't eat it but I do think that they like it I would probably buy it again but maybe mix it up with diffeent things
Luisa L.
I bought this as a gift for my best friend she has a hamster and she was so happy because her little pet was so happy with it her hamster was playing with it and she said it was so easy to build.
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
I purchased these at Petco for around $5. They were purchased for our gerbils, but they didn’t seem to be too interested in them. Our Guinea Pigs on the other hand loved them.

So now I just buy them for the guinea pigs!
Melia R.
Basically wood black chews for rodents, they will cut down on tooth growth and prevent boredom for a little bit, but there isn't much that's awesome about it. Rats were not crazy over it
Kayla G.
powderly tx
Our Hamsters Big Jet and June love these!
We buy some every few months and put a few in their cage at a time for them to chew on. They prefer these over the colored wood chews and they are also reasonably priced so we love them as well!
Cristina G.
Really good for puppies, it keeps them busy and really good to chew. I bought it at Petco, the price was good and the quality too. I have a 8 month golden retriever. She loves it.
Joann S.
Rosharon
These are great for our chinchillas . They chew on them to keep there teeth filed down. They won’t last long but are a necessity to there chewing behavior.
Jaxson S.
Syracuse
Petco toys are so nice especially these. My birds seem to love them. They are affordable and last quite a while. They love playing with them all day long.
ThePatty0208 R.
San Antonio, TX
Dog loves it, he played with it for almost th whole day until he made a mess. But it kept him entertained when I need it him to leave me alone