Planet Petco Small Animal Wood Chews, 2.25

Planet Petco Small Animal Wood Chews, 2.25" Diameter (Pack of 6 chews)

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Small Animal Wood ChewsOur Planet Petco Small Animal Wood Chews are great for your small animal. These chews are made from all natural grape wood, douglas-fir or manzanita which provides a durable and strong chewing surface that helps wear down their constantly growing incisor teeth. Perfect for critters that like to chew! These natural wood chews encourage positive chewing habits and helps to overcome cage boredom. see more...

Planet Petco Small Animal Wood Chews, 2.25
Planet Petco Small Animal Wood Chews, 2.25" Diameter (Pack of 6 chews)
Hayley H.
My pets loved these items! They played with them for forever and I didn't have much of an issue until it was time to try and clean them off. They didn't dry very quickly, and I think the water ruined it. Otherwise, a nice cheep you for your babies!
Syxx B.
Florence
This keeps them very busy and I think they like the taste maybe, maybe not my rats are pretty small so they like the small wood. Is does make a mess because they don't eat it but I do think that they like it I would probably buy it again but maybe mix it up with diffeent things
Courtney C.
Cohoes, NY
My squirrel also loves these. It helps file down her teeth more naturally, as well as keeps her busy! I hide them in her cage so she has to look for them or else they would be gone in two seconds!
Luisa L.
I bought this as a gift for my best friend she has a hamster and she was so happy because her little pet was so happy with it her hamster was playing with it and she said it was so easy to build.
Gaby G.
Lake Elsinore
Our dog loves biting on these... it helps with the teething and no it’s not pricey because this is something they need, have to spoil them here and there and our dog absolutely loves it!
Sarah G.
Nesconset, NY
When we got A hamster we gave him these to entertain him. He really enjoys them and chews them everyday. I have small hamster so this keeps him entertained. He likes to run at night and eat these during the day.
Richard B.
Chicopee
It wasn’t very sure he kept on breaking so we had to go buy a thicker one. It would definitely not a pro it was a con. I did not meet my expectations for this nice to It’s nice toy. No I would not buy it again
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
I purchased these at Petco for around $5. They were purchased for our gerbils, but they didn’t seem to be too interested in them. Our Guinea Pigs on the other hand loved them.

So now I just buy them for the guinea pigs!
Jayden G.
Sinton
I would like to start of by saying how amazing and over all astonishing this product has proven to be.I have used many products like this but the product that this has proven to be is one of the best.My hamsters and gerbils love to chew on this and it also double as a very cute decoration for that extra space that you just NEED to fill to complete your design.
Melia R.
Basically wood black chews for rodents, they will cut down on tooth growth and prevent boredom for a little bit, but there isn't much that's awesome about it. Rats were not crazy over it