Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPetco
Planet Small Animal Natural Chew Sticks

Planet PETCO Small Animal Natural Chew Sticks

by Petco

Planet Petco Small Animal Natural Chew SticksOur Planet Petco Small Animal Natural Chew Sticks are great for your small animal. These chew sticks are made from all natural pinewood which provides a durable and strong chewing surface that helps wear down their constantly growing incisor teeth. Perfect for critters that like to chew! These natural chew sticks encourage positive chewing habits and helps to overcome cage boredom.

Can this help clean my dog’s teeth?
Do there's these treats have any flavor? ?
Start your review of Planet PETCO Small Animal Natural Chew Sticks!
How would you rate this product?
Zainab K.
Texas
Great quality and it does its job. This product makes for a very happy pet. I would recommend this product
Lamarr B.
Imperial Bch, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
I use this with my hámsters and they loved it..... Petco its my favorite PET store. Planet petco small chew sticks
Alexis B.
Saint Martinville
My dogs love this. They had a hard time breaking it, which was great, since I was concerned they’d eat it and it would damage their stomachs.
Denise Z.
Very good product will continue to purchase this item  my english bulldog loves them she is a medium size dog and they definitely met my expectation no cons loved them pros my dog loved them as well I would definitely recommend them to all dog owners
Maggie J.
Nitro, WV
Very good chew for animals. Pieces don’t go everywhere like most chew sticks do. Last a long time too.
Laurelie H.
Harrison, TN
These small sticks were a great addition to my new hamster cage, my furry little friend loved biting them and hiding them!
It was very useful. He stoped chewing in my shoes and he is a puppy so hes teething. This was great to but for him.
E. E.
Falls Church
My dog loved these! Gave them to him as a treat and he just gobbled them down. He runs and jumps up to the counter these are on anytime I go in the kitchen.
Casey M.
Drift
My dog doesn’t really like them. They may be great for some dogs but my experience and expectations were sadly disappointing.
Rene B.
Oldsmar, FL
Planet PETCO Small Animal Natural Chew Sticks uploaded by Rene B.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dogs love these they just don't last long with my girls gone in a blink of an eye. They love to chew. I get bones for them I like to think of it as them brushing their teeth.