Planet Petco Small Animal Ledge Chew, 8

Planet Petco Small Animal Ledge Chew, 8" L X 3.5" W ()

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Small Animal Ledge ChewOur Planet Petco Small Animal Ledge Chew is great for your small animal. This chew toy is made from all natural, douglas-fir trees which provides a durable and strong chewing surface that helps wear down growing teeth. This fun chew toy also provides plenty of climbing exercise for your chinchilla as well as a great place to hang out. The activity this chew toy provides will entertain your pet, relieve stress and boredom too! see more...

Planet Petco Small Animal Ledge Chew, 8
Planet Petco Small Animal Ledge Chew, 8" L X 3.5" W ()
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
I can across these on Petco's website and went ahead and ordered a few of them for my chinchilla's cage. I really like them because it's natural wood and safe for small animals but, do keep in mind that these come is assorted sizes. They are all the same length but not the same width, some are wider than others. Other than that they are great for the price and my chinchillas love it.
Kate G.
Godley
I have a guinea pig that loves these wooden chew toys. She will chew for hours. One con is this toy in specific is a little long for our girls cage, has she has a small one. I will buy more wood products, but ones that are smaller.
Katie M.
brooklyn
It was okay. Or all that I expected from this particular brand. I wish it was a little more sturdy and my pet didn’t really do anything with it. Maybe it was just me. Probably more than likely wouldn’t but it again.
Danya R.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Classic item that any cat owner should have. Basically a necessity. Not only is it entertaining for cats but having something to scratch at keeps their claws clean and not too sharp. Also protects my my furniture/carpets by giving her an appropriate place she is allowed to scratch. Cheap and easy solution to an issue many cat owners face.
KawaiiKitty D.
I love using this for my mice, it attaches securely and easily to the cage. I see them on it frequently as mice love to climb. The only con i have is that it tends to absorb odors so it needs to be soaked really well. It is also a good thing for them to chew on.
Kaylee W.
Charleston , WV
I have used this brad of wood ledge for my 3 chinchillas for over two years now and I just keep replacing them. You cannot beat the quality for the price! My chinchillas love them they are safe to chew on and last quite a while before my boys get through them.
Briana A.
Santa Ana, CA
CUTE!! My breadbreaded dragons love it so much !! Recommend to anyone ! It is very cute and affordable!! It is very styles and helps keep the cages look with more style !! So cute will be buying more soon !!
Katie B.
piedmont
Purchased at: PETCO
We purchased these for our birds, so that they had somewhere flat to perch along with their round perches. We have 4 cockatiels and 1 Quaker parrot. They LOVE them. We buy them periodically to replace the old ones. The price is wonderful
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
My dog loves this product. I have to say it is going to fairly fast since he is definitely a chewer. It is worth the money if you have lost a lot of shoes to your pets teeth like I have.
Laura S.
san antonio
The planet petco ledge chew is great for puppies but makes a huge mess! After the mess i just bough chewing toys he could eat so that im not cleaning after the ledge all the time. But great for my dogs chewing habit