Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 4.75Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 4.75
Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 4.75

Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 4.75" L X 4.75" W X 3.25" H (Small)

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Small Animal HideawayOur Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway is a classic, natural solid-wood hideout for small animals. Constructed from quality pine timber, this fun hideaway provides your furry friend with a natural sense of security. Made with wooden peg construction, no nails or staples to harm your pet. Ideal for mice and dwarf hamsters, this hideaway also helps satisfy your pet's natural chewing instincts which relieves boredom and stress. Four sizes of hideaways include: Small: gerbils and mice. Medium: hamsters and small rats. Large: guinea pigs, large rats, and chinchillas. Extra Large: rabbits. see more...

Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 4.75
Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 4.75" L X 4.75" W X 3.25" H (Small)
Angeline R.
Mahwah, NJ
My puppy gets anxiety when she feels too exposed. She will bark at the slightest noise and growl and everything she thinks she hears or sees. This little hut gives her a place to go to hide and feel safe and comfortable. It’s not a “crate” that I used to put her in and she resented, so she feels like it’s her place.
Destiny M.
Although I used to work for a competing store, I know that this Hideaway was fantastic for small animals. They all loved to burrow themselves inside but the only downside is they tend to chew along the edges since the Hideaway is only made of wood
Amara B.
Lancaster , CA
If you have a small rodent like a hamster, this is perfect! This gives their cage a little bit of a rustic feel but also gives your pet a nice hut to sleep in at night. I would definitely buy again.
Samantha R.
Stamford, NY
My dwarf hamster loved this house! He slept in it every night and most of each day. I bought the same one for my mice and they would cram themselves in it at sleeping time. Definitely a go to house for any small animal.
Kalyn N.
I have a very timid guinea pig who loves hiding in this and chewing on the edge of it. The only downfall for me is it’s difficult to clean compared to plastic ones that can be easily rinsed
Tanesha H.
This house is okay. Since its made of wood it very obviously will be chewed by any rodent you give it to, and it is impossible to completely sanitize and deodorize. But it's a good toy and form of entertainment
Alexandria S.
For the brief time I had a hamster I put one of these in the cage and she seemed to like it. When I’d go rooting around in the cage for her. She’d often be sleeping in side of it
Kenzie C.
My hamster LOVED this!!! He was a big boy, and It was so cute watching him bury himself in with all of the bedding as walls in the house. He used It as a step stool sometimes- watch your animal lol. In all It was very useful and he didn’t chew on It!
Yana S.
Newton, MA
Worked well when we had a glass cage for our hamsters. Unfortunately the cage didn’t work out and this sleep House was too big for their new cages. Great sleep house though. Our robo dwarf hamsters seemed to enjoy it while they had it.
Bailea T.
Corvallis, OR
This wooden house is great because it’s cheap enough to replace regularly, very durable, and because it’s wooden it promotes natural chewing! I’ll be getting another soon, as my current one is getting pretty chewed up.