Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 13.5

Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 13.5" L X 10" W X 8" H (X-Large)

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Small Animal HideawayOur Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway is a classic, natural solid-wood hideout for small animals. Constructed from quality pine timber, this fun hideaway provides your furry friend with a natural sense of security. Made with wooden peg construction, no nails or staples to harm your pet. Ideal for mice and dwarf hamsters, this hideaway also helps satisfy your pet's natural chewing instincts which relieves boredom and stress. Four sizes of hideaways include: Small: gerbils and mice. Medium: hamsters and small rats. Large: guinea pigs, large rats, and chinchillas. Extra Large: rabbits. see more...

Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 13.5
Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 13.5" L X 10" W X 8" H (X-Large)
Brittany M.
Newport News
This was a great little space for my rat babies to curl up. They loved climbing on it, sleeping in it and chewing it up like crazy. Plus it comes in multiple sizes so I was able to start with the small one when they were babies and continue to buy larger sizes as they grew. They were familiar with the product so they were comfortable with the new ones I would get right away. 10/10 would buy again
Rachel F.
Phillipsburg
I love that it is wood. Since I have rats they love to chew on stuff to help keep thier teeth short. I got the large size since my two rats love to cuddle together and it's the perfect size for the both of them. I've only bought one so far it's lasted a long time for them. I also love that it's pretty stylish for thier cage.
Felicia B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this I have room to put her soft pillow bed inside and she feels like she’s got her own little room … the look is perfect for my home fits in beautifully I even put a soft pillow pad on top so if she wants to lay on top… and the price wasn’t bad !
Veronica R.
Gainesville, GA
Loved this little box for my Guinea pig! It was big enough for him and it was a great price! He loves running in and out of his little hut and he does like chewing on it which is fine with me because it’s thick wood so it’s taking him a while to do damage. LOL
Wendie D.
This was a bit small for my rabbit but it worked well while she was younger. She is a Holland Lop and is a medium size. She did love it while she could use it. She chewed on it ant the raw material was perfect for that. I do recommend this to others.
Destiny M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These Hideaways are fantastic for small animals but they don't last long. if you want to keep their homes looking nice, you'll have to purchase new hideaways fairly often because the animals will chew along the edge until half of it is gone.
Venus L.
This is perfect for cats and other small animals! I got my cat one last year and it’s been his favorite spot since ! It’s surely worth the money and I guarantee your pet will love it! Highly recommend it
Cali R.
Jonesboro, AR
My cat loves this! We have it in our living room since that is where my family normally all are. The cat always likes to lay in there and I think it helps the cat feel safe! He also likes to crawl on top of it and sit there!
Tashia P.
Castleton, VT
Very disappointed in this product I am not one to give bad reviews but I was very disappointing as it broke within the first week and got a sliver my hamster which was very very sad to get out
Kaylah J.
I used this for my two guinea pigs, and they liked it a lot. They would sleep in it and they seemed to feel safe in it. I really like it because it is also pretty strong so it won't break.