Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 10

Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 10" L X 7" W X 7" H (Large)

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Small Animal HideawayOur Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway is a classic, natural solid-wood hideout for small animals. Constructed from quality pine timber, this fun hideaway provides your furry friend with a natural sense of security. Made with wooden peg construction, no nails or staples to harm your pet. Ideal for mice and dwarf hamsters, this hideaway also helps satisfy your pet's natural chewing instincts which relieves boredom and stress. Four sizes of hideaways include: Small: gerbils and mice. Medium: hamsters and small rats. Large: guinea pigs, large rats, and chinchillas. Extra Large: rabbits. see more...

Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 10
Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 10" L X 7" W X 7" H (Large)

Start your review of Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 10" L X 7" W X 7" H (Large)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
I owned fancy rats for many years growing up. Between the 7-10 years, off and on, all the rats I've had have always loved these little hidey boxes! -wooden igloos if u would. Rats, hamsters and guinea pigs all like the security of being able to hide! However these are great with the open bottoms, for easy removal of -wooden igloo- if your furry critter is bidding at an inconviant time.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
I rarely ever buy wooden hideaways for my rats because I prefer the plastic ones. They clean easier and if I wanted to by a wooden hideaway I would just use boxes so I can just throw them away.
A bit pricey but, it’s worth it for hamsters or mice.
DeAnna H.
MAURICE
Great product. Our Guinea pig Petey loves his wooden hut. He get on top and waits for treats. Hut is nice it blocks out light except at the entrance. My only complaint is the wood product will absorb urine in the cage and eventually I had to toss it because of the smell.
Alexandra D.
My guinea pigs loves his hut/pigloo. I bought this from Petco and it has held up really well since I’ve had it. It doesn’t get dirty like the plastic ones do. He loves to file his teeth down with the entry way! I recommend for guinea pigs!
Erika T.
East Petaluma
We got this for our rabbit and one for our hamster. The hamster chewed it’s way through it and the rabbit grew out of it but loved it. Ultimately our bunny now has another home but this served its purpose while small. For the price and quality I highly recommend it.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Got the bigger one for our boa. She loves it. She hardly comes out of it. She has grown to where it's hard to believe she can fit her entire body inside the little thing but she can. And snakes like it that way. Snug. That way they know that nothing else is in there with them
M U.
Kennewick, WA
Nice ham-ham hideout. Simple, clean, hideaway. I like the fact that it's natural wood Again, you don't have to worry about your furry friends having a reaction to the dyes. The hideout serves it's purpose: giving our nocturnal, furry friend a place to hide and seek rest.
Lisa S.
Our guinea pig loved this hideaway!  We  bought it for her when she was a baby and she used it every day of her life.  It was sturdy and long lasting.  I provided a wonderful little house for her to escape in to.  Don't hesitate to buy it!
Stephanie Z.
Toledo
I bought this when I had a guinea pig. It took up a lot of space in the cage, and the wood soaked up the urine. I thought it would be a good idea, but it wasn’t. I wouldn’t buy again unless I was to buy a sealant.
Christine X.
Well built or made. It’s very sturdy and holds up pretty well. Used as an outdoor “hang out” spot. Love how easy it is to clean... you just have to pick it up haha. Also the price wasn’t bad compared to others we had looked at that were similar.