BY PETCO #53 in Cat Treats

Planet Petco Savory Tuna Flake Cat TreatsFeeding your cat Planet Petco Savory Tuna Flake Cat Treats is more than just a great way to show your love and appreciation, it's also a fun way to interact with your cat to get their attention. Containing 100% shaved tuna, these delicious treats will be hard to resist as they satisfy your cat's innate craving for fish. These treats are highly nutritious and high in protein, which is necessary for the overall health and well being of your favorite feline. Made from all natural tuna, there are no preservatives, no additives or food coloring which make these cat treats easily digestible. Your cat will crave the fabulous fish flavor packed in each of these treats. Carefully packed in a resealable jar to keep these tuna flakes wholesome and delicious, you can feed as a treat or sprinkle on your furry friend's food to help keep him or her happy and healthy. see more...

Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
My cats seem to really actually enjoy this. Sometimes they seem semi uninterested That’s the reason why I gave it three stars but for the most part they seem to like it and maybe they just don’t seem interested sometimes because they’re weird but I don’t know
Lauren J.
Cumberland, MD
Only one of my two cats would eat this, he’s picky though so my expectations weren’t too high. The one that did eat it though really liked it. He often would climb into the cabinet to try and find the container.
Morgaine P.
Milwaukee
My cat loves these cat treats! They are small enough for her to chew on. When ever I shake the bag she comes running to get one! She can’t get enough of these cat treats! The flavoring smells very real!
Fernanda L.
I have to cats . One female and one male . The female it’s really picky and she won’t eat anything she does not like. My male cat in the other hand eats it all. She dislikes this product . He likes it . So I don’t really know if is good or not . I think that as long as they don’t get sick from it . Everything it’s ok . Planet Petco Savory Tuna Flake Cat Treats, .5 oz.
Marie Celeste H.
Lexington
My cats are pretty picky. They ate these with ease. They didn't have a good smell but I guess thats just about all cat treats. I will buy them when I go back.
Bre S.
Huntsville
I have used this product before. The cat I gave it to seemed to like them. However, not all of the time. It kind of was a here and there type of thing. I don't think it was the product, as much as it was the cat. I think she just had to be in the mood for treats. I think this is a really good product for though.
Shannon K.
Owasso, OK
My little kitty loves these treats and me for the offerings I leave her.  She's a short-haired goddess of the universe. I do believe since she hasn't tried to attack me that it's not only a good value but my cat would demand I buy again and again under threat of my life
allegra_kayy a.
Mercersburg
My cat LOVES these treats and will never eat anything of than these. ! They do smell an awful lot like tuna and leave a smell on your hands, but other than that I would buy them if you wanna spoil your pet! Just watch out for the bad breath after
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I own five cats and I definitely will say that I am Vietty’s a lot from Petco and they’re really nice because then my cat doesn’t have to have an overly whelming amount of treats. These are just as good and not as big so it lasts longer.
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
My cats absolutely love these treats and although I don’t give it to them everyday
Whenever I do give it to them they really enjoy it, the only con would be the fact that they have a strong smell, but I highly recommended these!