Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway, 6

Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway, 6" L X 4" W X 4" H ()

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster HideawayOur Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway looks like a fresh bale of hay and has an opening big enough for your hamster to climb in, but still small enough so he or she can hide. This natural, chewable home for your furry friend is sure to be a hit. This hideaway is definitely a fun and safe place to sleep, play or get away! The Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway also satisfies your pet's natural chewing instincts which helps relieve boredom. Great for hamsters, mice and gerbils. see more...

Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway, 6
Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway, 6" L X 4" W X 4" H ()
Peyton R.
Clarksburg
Even tho it’s says for hamsters, I found it worked really well in my geckos cage, she loved scratching up on it to help her shed, and it’s wasn’t too thick that it trapped that much heat did her to sleep
Kadence O.
I really like this product because the M animals like to hide it. They usually go to sleep inside of it and get comfortable. It is really affordable. I would recommend this to you because it is really affordable.
Jayden G.
Sinton
This is a beautiful decoration and hideaway home for your furry friend.Whenever your not playing with them they are sure to have a cute hideaway that they can sleep and play in with the size of this house.It is perfect for every cage theme and is very beautiful.No other home has ever satisfied me thus much.
Bella D.
waterbury
My dwarf hamster loved this!! would totally recommend! It looks great in her habitat! The value is worth the price. She buries herself in it with the bedding. I would recommend this to other small animal or rodent owners
Paige K.
Point Pleasant
Not much to say. My hamster likes places to hide so this product did its job. It's durable, lasts a long time. It looks nice and it is just the right size. My hamster sometimes climbs on top of it and tried to get out of the cage so I take it out at night.
Katrina N.
Tazewell, TN
I love giving this to my three rabbits to sleep in because they also have a midnight snack. Lol Usually this type of hutch will last me 2-3 weeks depending on what part they start chewing on.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
Our gerbil loved the chew on her houses, and we didn't feel like the plastic average houses were safe for her to eat so we picked up one of these one day. She chewed it but also used it as a place to sleep and nest, and we had peace of mind that she wasn't eating plastic.
David W.
Wilson, NC
On the expensive side atleast the one I got, lasted only 2 days either it was very yummy or my hamster was stupid hungry! With it would have lasted longer but I guess that depends on your pet!
Shelby G.
When I had my baby bearded dragon I got this for him and the little guy loooved it! He was so tiny compared to it but it was his favourite place. The very top was where he loved to sun bath.
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
This is so cute for a little hide out. My hamster loves to sleep in here but hasn't even begun to chew on it for over a month now I have had the product so clearly he isn't intrested