Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway, 6

Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway, 6" L X 4" W X 4" H ()

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster HideawayOur Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway looks like a fresh bale of hay and has an opening big enough for your hamster to climb in, but still small enough so he or she can hide. This natural, chewable home for your furry friend is sure to be a hit. This hideaway is definitely a fun and safe place to sleep, play or get away! The Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway also satisfies your pet's natural chewing instincts which helps relieve boredom. Great for hamsters, mice and gerbils. see more...

Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway, 6
Planet Petco Peanut Chewable Hamster Hideaway, 6" L X 4" W X 4" H ()
Madison K.
Kittanning
The rock sometimes gets to hot when its is directly under the light. The box it came in said heat resistance and it also needed sanded down when we first got it. It was used for my spotted gecko who is about the size of a candy cane. I would recommend it if you want to put all the work into that's needed
Jayden G.
Sinton
This is a beautiful decoration and hideaway home for your furry friend.Whenever your not playing with them they are sure to have a cute hideaway that they can sleep and play in with the size of this house.It is perfect for every cage theme and is very beautiful.No other home has ever satisfied me thus much.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
Our gerbil loved the chew on her houses, and we didn't feel like the plastic average houses were safe for her to eat so we picked up one of these one day. She chewed it but also used it as a place to sleep and nest, and we had peace of mind that she wasn't eating plastic.
Shelby G.
When I had my baby bearded dragon I got this for him and the little guy loooved it! He was so tiny compared to it but it was his favourite place. The very top was where he loved to sun bath.
Katie C.
My hamster loves it. She is there most of the time while she is sleeping. It is chewable and she loves to climb on it. However I would not recommend it if you have a large hamster. I purchased mine at PetCo however I’m sure you can find it at most Pet stores.
Sarah C.
Hollis Center
They love to chew it, very cheap, so not get this very wet because it will start to fall about my pet did love it very much but made a mess you can buy it at petco or ant store like that, I would recommend
Savanna S.
Hickory
We love this little peanut house. We have one in our hamsters cage and one in our mouse cage. It’s cute, a good size, and not expensive. All of our pets love it and I’d definitely buy it again. 5/5 would recommend.
David W.
Wilson, NC
On the expensive side atleast the one I got, lasted only 2 days either it was very yummy or my hamster was stupid hungry! With it would have lasted longer but I guess that depends on your pet!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I got this for my bunny and he loves them I’ve bought a couple of them because he chews holes into it but he gets so happy when I put a new one in his cage
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE
I haven't actually used this product yet but have it at home. It is really cute and a nice size for all species of hamsters. I'm excited to use it!