Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPetco
Planet Natural Catnip Spray Mist, 8 fl oz

Planet Petco Natural Catnip Spray Mist, 8 fl. oz.

by Petco

Planet Petco Natural Catnip Spray MistOur Planet Petco Natural Catnip Spray Mist stimulates exercise and play with your sweet, furry friend. The irresistible scent is safe and non-addictive so you can feel good using this on your cat's favorite toys, cat furniture or cat scratching posts. This catnip spray is also free of harsh chemicals and made with 100% North American-grown catnip which will please and delight your cat. Spray leaves no offensive odor and is safe to use around pets. So spray away and watch your kitty go wild and play all day.

Can this be used with 12 week old kittens?
How effective is this spray compared to traditional herb catnip?
Do you like that this product makes your cats act silly?
Start your review of Planet Petco Natural Catnip Spray Mist, 8 fl. oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie J.
Biddeford
Ellie loves this spray, we use it as a treat or to get her to use new toys and things, it’s fun
Elza A.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Planet Petco Natural Catnip Spray Mist, 8 fl. oz. uploaded by Elza A.
Anything catnip and cats is the most entertainment you will ever have! My kitties love catnip and it’s also a great way to get them to become sleepy at night. They will go a little psycho for 5 minutes and then knock themselves out and sleep for a large part of the night. We love catnip and especially a natural kind with no chemicals and fillers!
Star R.
Fresno
Don't really know what to say about it but it's an okay item I guess I mean a lot of the time nothings ever as it's said to be
Janet Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has really helped my dog smell great and I love using this product after I shower him because it helps him smell great
Evelyn R.
Purchased at: PETCO
This catnip spray would keep your cat crazy for this😭!! I’ve left the bottle of catnip and my cat literally bite it and it was all over the floor 😭!
Tonya H.
Cincinnati
Best way to keep your kitty entertained and out of trouble without a issue. It's worth the price. Great value. It's better than most competitive brands and your cat will love it. Yes enjoy it for days.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Catnip is so fun for your cat but can leave a message if you buy the dry kind that's why this spray is nice it keeps things clean but fun
Laike S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Planet Petco Natural Catnip Spray Mist, 8 fl. oz. uploaded by Laike S.
Purchased at: PETCO
Felt like my cat didn’t really care for the spray, and my cat loves cat nip, he did not meet my expectations and I was rather disappointed with the outcome. Wouldn’t buy again and good thing it was super cheap.
Elisha F.
My cat loves it he will start drooling and angry if you don't give it to him and comes meowing until he gets it.
Brandy C.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Planet Petco Natural Catnip Spray Mist, 8 fl. oz. uploaded by Brandy C.
Planet Petco Natural Catnip Spray Mist, 8 fl. oz. uploaded by Brandy C.
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats absolutely love catnip spray, and it's not messy like the actual bags of catnip. I bought it when I couldn't find the bags and now I only buy the spray. I spray it on there scratch pad or the grass and they go nuts. I have definitely recommended it. #catlove #kittenlovers #kittykitty