BY PETCO

Planet Petco Blue Cloud Chinchilla DustPlanet Petco Blue Cloud Chinchilla dust is a high quality, all natural dusting powder. It protects the chinchilla's coat by eliminating extra oils and moisture, leaving it healthy and clean. This dust is mined from the Blue Cloud Deposit in California and is not only all natural, but no chemicals were added or used during processing. This dust has the ideal particle size to penetrate and clean your chinchilla's dense fur. Planet Petco Blue Cloud Chinchilla Dust may be recycled as a soil additive for home gardening! Sustainable: Planet Petco Blue Cloud Chinchilla dust is only surface mined. No strip mining, overburdening, explosives, hydraulic or tunnels were used in collecting this product. Material handling and hauling is minimal thus reducing the carbon footprint of this product. Planet Petco Blue Cloud Chinchilla dust also absorbs and retains moisture. It quickly promotes sustainable revegetation of the harvested area with natural chaparral and native plants as we leave a layer of the dust in place on the ground for this purpose. Recyclable: Recycle as a soil additive for home gardening. No Chemicals: All natural, no chemicals were added or used during the processing of this product. see more...

Darshanee M.
N Chesterfld, VA
There was nothing particularly spectacular about this product. I do use it for our gerbils, that way they can clean themselves. However, it is very fine, and can be a hassle to clean. It does get the job done, however, it isn’t a bad product. Neutral.
Daphne L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this product when letting my daughter’s chinchilla bathe. We are usually able to use each application 2-3 times before having to completely change out its dusting house.
Shasta M.
Auburn
Blue cloud dust has worked the best for my chinchillas. It’s not as grainy as some of the other products out there. It helps take out any excess oil from my chins fur keeping them clean. They love it!
Rachelle W.
South Glens Falls, NY
I am so allergic to this, I have to use medical gloves when handling my chinchillas; giving them the dust, during and after. I haven't used it in a garden as i don't have a yard or I would. My chinchillas love it, it's a good price as well.
Megan F.
Lachine
This makes my chinchilla so silky and so!ft it is easy to pick up clean up and reuse . my animals love it and if they happy house is happy
Stacy G.
Round lake beach
My chinchilla goes crazy for this stuff! It often the way I bribe her to go back into her cage. After her fur always feels so soft
Amy S.
I’m not really picky when it comes to dust. It seems to work well and go a long way. Good value!
أية ك.
egypt
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chinchillas love this dust!! They get so excited for dust bath time. Would recommend this product it seems to be good quality.