Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesPetco
Planet Bend-A-Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy, 11" L X 65" W ()

Planet Petco Bend-A-Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy, 11" L X 6.5" W ()

by Petco

Planet Petco Bend-A-Bridge Small Animal Chew ToyOur Planet Petco Bend-A-Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy is great for your small animal. This chew toy is made from all natural, china-fir trees which provide a durable and strong chewing surface that helps wear down growing teeth. This fun chew toy also provides plenty of exercise for your gerbil, hamster, rat or mouse while he or she climbs up, across and down the ladder. The activity this chew toy provides will entertain your pet, relieve stress and boredom too!

His big is this? Is it big enough for a full sized Holland Lop?
Where are the prices on these products
Start your review of Planet Petco Bend-A-Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy, 11" L X 6.5" W ()!
How would you rate this product?
Chasity T.
Batesville
Bird liked it. Didn't last long though. I probably wouldn't buy again.  Purchased this at Petco. You can just get wood from outside...
Alissa H.
usa
It's okay for an item in the cage, but the guinea pig has never really wanted to have anything to do with it.
Taylor B.
Mcalester, OK
The guinea pigs absolutely loved the Bend-A-Bridge. They had multiple bridges in their cages.
Sharon M.
aulander
I love this product. I purchased it for my youngest sister. She was very appreciative. I will continue to purchase. It is of good high quality’
Jane. J.
Omaha, NE
Bendy bridges are so so so good. It all multi purpose item. Can be a hideout, bridge, tunnel, level, etc.
Morgan S.
It works very well and is worth the price. My pets love this and it is very durable. It does scratch easily but rather than that I suggest buying this product. I will definitely be buying this again.
Cassandra B.
I love these cute bendable bridges. I use them for so many different animals from small mammals to birds to reptiles. They're awesome!
Jeslyn G.
Planet Petco Bend-A-Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy, 11" L X 6.5" W () uploaded by Jeslyn G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a very good wooden bridge! I bought this for my hamster and she loves it! The only thing I would like the company to change is the look of the sticks. I ordered three of these wooden bridges and I got 2 good looking ones but the third one kind of looked like it had mold. I would purchase this product again, and definitely recommend buying this product!!Planet Petco Bend-A-Bridge Small Animal Chew Toy, 11" L X 6.5" W ()
Julieth C.
Bakersfield, CA
A mi gato no le gustan nada de estas cosas 😅 ningún juguete ningún rascador nada entonces 😐
Shaina B.
Louisville, KY
Great product highly recommended affordable effective fun chew toy for animals to use when teething