BY PETCO #23 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Planet Petco Bamboo Undercoat Comb for DogsOur Planet Petco Bamboo Undercoat Comb for Dogs is the perfect tool for reaching into the undercoat to untangle and gather loose hair. This undercoat comb gently cleans and removes loose fur and mats while distributing natural oils for a healthy coat. Not to mention it feels good to your pooch to be groomed and he or she will enjoy the bonding time! This comb is great for all undercoat breeds. Made with replenishable bamboo for an enironmentally friendly comb! see more...

Michaela S.
Having a Shelti they have lots of fur and this is amazing. It doesn’t hurt her and it is really good at getting all the extra fur out from underneath her top coat. Don’t use this is your dog doesn’t have a double layer cost it is not made for that and can hurt your dog!
Dayana B.
Pasco
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This comb is a damn life saver I use it on my hairy cat and let me tell youuuuuu it helps me clean up all the hair that is loosen up, my cat shredded alot of hair and this really helps alot .
Ashley D.
Lawton
This brush was able to get both my dogs blood hound and German Shepherds undercoats out come mole trot instead of finding patches of hair all over my house! Great brush!
Angela A.
Fresno
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a big dog and it didn’t work well for my dog . Even the smaller dog I had they didn’t like it . The design makes it hard to be comfortable in and breaks easily.
Audra S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product made me feel guilty for not buying it sooner! I was using a standard dollar store brush on my husky-mix and had no idea how much undercoat wasn't being touched. This brush worked like magic! The first time I used it enough hair came out to fill a standard pillow case. My dog is much happier too. The only thing I don't like about using this brush is that the hair is left on the coat, and gets everywhere. It is very messy to use. When finished the area around the dog is completely covered in hair. But it gets the job done! Another caution is that the tines are very sharp, be careful.
Josh P.
United states
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works great so my dogs wont shed! We've had less hair all over the places since we got this I recommend others get this for their dogs
Eric F.
Dalton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
really easy to use!!!! and a great massage for you're dog. love this 5 stars my dog doesn't shed but always gotta brush him out.
Charlie g.
Works good for what it is, I good price, I use it for my husky who sheds ALOT it took out her old coat well, it does it’s job.
Priscilla M.
El Paso
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She loves it when I shower her and comb her hair and she just stays so clean and it gets a lot of her shedding as well.
Melia R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the look of it. Helped get a lot of loose due out from my dog to help prevent shedding