BY PETCO

Planet Petco 100% Natural CatnipPlanet Petco 100% Natural Catnip is all natural and helps stimulate exercise and play. The irresistible scent is safe and non-addictive. Our natural catnip is completely free of harsh chemicals so you can feel good about treating your cat. Planet Petco Natural Catnip is carefully harvested and delicately dried to preserve the irresistible scent cats love. Grown in North America from renewable resources. Catnip is an aromatic herb made from the mint family, which cats find appealing. Used to stimulate, provide exercise and entice cats to play. Our catnip can be used as a treat, to refill cat toys, revive cat furniture, scratchers and other play areas. see more...

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
My cat loves this stuff!!! Keeps him going all day! He even eats it! It’s a great tool to let him relax and loosen up! I love to see him playful and relax it even gives me a laugh! Totally would buy again! Super cheap and always a good idea as a treat for my pets.
Naomi B.
Myrtle Creek
Cats are loving this catnip cant ever get enough ...
Pros Makes even my elderly cat want to play , great exercise
Cons, I think one of them may have a heart attack playing so hard
Good value and price
dal S.
My cats love this catnip! They go crazy for it everytime i buy it. Especially my oldest cat,
i haven’t seen her play like that for years and now she’s running around like a maniac! Best catnip there is!
Erin L.
Panama City
My cats are absolutely addicted! I love putting it in their refillable toys, on their scratching posts, and in their crates when traveling. It works just as good as more expensive brands and they can’t tell the difference. I will be buying more!
Belle H.
Bend, OR
My kitten loves this catnip as a treat! I sprinkle some on her cat tree and she rubs herself all over it and gets super lovey afterwards. The only con I suppose is that sometimes she goes insane and runs around like a madman afterwards, but that’s to be expected😂
Yana N.
I only shop at Petco for my cats needs and he goes crazy over this catnip he really enjoys this toy especially when it’s in a banana
Makenna I.
Saint Helens, OR
my cats love this cat nip!! makes em go crazy (in a good way though)
i like to sprinkle it w some of their food and they love it