BY PETCO

Planet Petco 100% Natural CatnipPlanet Petco 100% Natural Catnip is all natural and helps stimulate exercise and play. The irresistible scent is safe and non-addictive. Our natural catnip is completely free of harsh chemicals so you can feel good about treating your cat. Planet Petco Natural Catnip is carefully harvested and delicately dried to preserve the irresistible scent cats love. Grown in North America from renewable resources. Catnip is an aromatic herb made from the mint family, which cats find appealing. Used to stimulate, provide exercise and entice cats to play. Our catnip can be used as a treat, to refill cat toys, revive cat furniture, scratchers and other play areas. see more...

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
My cat loves this stuff!!! Keeps him going all day! He even eats it! It’s a great tool to let him relax and loosen up! I love to see him playful and relax it even gives me a laugh! Totally would buy again! Super cheap and always a good idea as a treat for my pets.
Belle H.
Bend, OR
My kitten loves this catnip as a treat! I sprinkle some on her cat tree and she rubs herself all over it and gets super lovey afterwards. The only con I suppose is that sometimes she goes insane and runs around like a madman afterwards, but that’s to be expected😂
Yana N.
I only shop at Petco for my cats needs and he goes crazy over this catnip he really enjoys this toy especially when it’s in a banana