Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPetco
Planet 100% Natural Catnip (05 oz)

Planet Petco 100% Natural Catnip (0.5 oz.)

by Petco

Planet Petco 100% Natural CatnipPlanet Petco 100% Natural Catnip is all natural and helps stimulate exercise and play. The irresistible scent is safe and non-addictive. Our natural catnip is completely free of harsh chemicals so you can feel good about treating your cat. Planet Petco Natural Catnip is carefully harvested and delicately dried to preserve the irresistible scent cats love. Grown in North America from renewable resources. Catnip is an aromatic herb made from the mint family, which cats find appealing. Used to stimulate, provide exercise and entice cats to play. Our catnip can be used as a treat, to refill cat toys, revive cat furniture, scratchers and other play areas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planet Petco 100% Natural Catnip (0.5 oz.)!
Danielle S.
Festus, MO
My cats go absolutely crazy over this catnip. We have a Bengal and she tries to knock over the container. She smells it and instantly starts rolling around on the floor purring and going wild. I will definitely purchase again to get the enjoyment of watching my happy cats.
Claudia  L.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat love it ! I just use a little bit ! I don’t want my car to be crazy lol but when i use it he plays and is running and more happy than usual ! We love it I definitely recommend this
Asha S.
Mesa, AZ
Planet Petco 100% Natural Catnip (0.5 oz.) uploaded by Asha S.
Purchased at: PETCO
my cats love all cat nip that I bring into my house ..I set out a pile for each and they just go crazy for it. cant really say what brand is better then the other tho
Tor L.
Lapeer
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats live this stuff. All three as soon as the bag opens come running. They know when they’re good they get treated to cat nip. I also like the fact that this is natural. I hate giving my cats high processed things.
elena N.
los angeles
Purchased at: PETCO
my cat goes crazy for this stuff! i sprinkle it on her scratch box so she learns to go there for her scratchinf duties and not scratch out leather dining chairs!
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
my cats really like there cat nip, so they loved it. it wasn't too pricey either. I probably will buy it again.
Alexandra H.
My cats absolutely love catnip; they go crazy when they smell it and it makes them very active. I put some on their toys so they play with them more often and get on some exercise. I would probably purchase more once I run out.
Amber M.
Azusa, CA
My cats are a sucker for catnip, it’s like crack for cats lol or weed for cats but either way, they love it. They become crazy goober kitties. Also it’s entertaining to see them go crazy over catnip lol
Talia M.
My cat rly like catnip, but I wouldn't give cats to much of it. I bought the .5 oz to see if my cat would like it or how she would be effected and she definitely doesn't mind catnip. I would buy it again and recommend it for ur cat.
Ally C.
Emmaus, PA
My cats love any and all kinds of catnip! One sprinkle sends them into a licking, snuggling, rolly-polly madness.

Looking for your answer?