Planet Harmony Gummy Worms

by Planet Harmony

Are these the vegetarian gummies?
Where can you buy these???
Do they make these in a sour variety?
Start your review of Planet Harmony Gummy Worms!
How would you rate this product?
Greenville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really good. I bought these for a "dirt cake" was making. They are fruity and chewy just like a good gummy worm should be. I love that they are organic. My kids absolutely loved them and I liked the great taste too!
Fort Wright
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great tasting and I don't feel too guilty giving them to my children as an occasional treat! The ingredients and packaging may lead you to believe it won't be as tasty as some, but wrong! They taste amazing!
Saratoga Spgs, UT
These gummy worms are to die for! They are healthy, organic and extremely delicious! These are great for a snack or if you're craving a sweet treat!
Olive Branch, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These healthy gummy worms were fabulous. They lack all of the chemicals and most candy food coloring‘s. They had lower sugar and were gluten-free.
I love these gummy worms!! super delicious and fruity! lots of flavor and gummy. and the best of all they are organic!!! who doesn't love organic!!
New Orleans, LA
Love these gummy worms...so delicious and fruity. my daughter loves them as a little snack and I use them as a treat when she use the potty.
El paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These snacks are amazing! My son and i really liked them and I will be getting them again soon. If you have not tried then you should.
Escondido , CA
I personally prefer these over the regular gummy worms ! I love the natural flavor. These are a really great snack for any sweet tooth
Dallas, TX
I'm pretty sure I like this gummy worms more than my kids do to be honest. I love gummy worms and beats so this is a must for me.
Brighton, IL
Love love love gummy worms, gummy worms and gummy bears are my guilty pleasure, I always pick up a pack before I go to the movies