Is the black card worth the pricing?
Grand Rapids, MI - il y a 5 ans

8 answers

If you can get it for 20$ with 5$ down it’s so worth it! The massage chairs and beds almost never have a wait but the tanning beds were always a 45+ min wait.
il y a 4 ans
I love having the black card membership! The tanning beds and massage chairs are two huge perks! Plus, you can bring a guest with you anytime!
il y a 5 ans
If it's only you and you are not bringing anyone with you then I don't think so. But if you have someone to excerise with and loves tanning and massage then it's worth it.
il y a 5 ans
I think the black card is worth it because you get $1 bottles of water (adds up over time), and access to the sauna/spa rooms. That alone makes it worth it. Most of them have very nice massage chairs which are actually really good for working out sore muscles and backs after working out.
il y a 5 ans
I love my black card! I'm able to bring guests with me so they can give PF a try!
il y a 5 ans
Yes! Unlimited training, tanning beds, massage chairs, i loved having the black card! Def worth it!!!
il y a 5 ans
Yaaaasss girllll. You get the whole package. Hydro water massage , tanning booth, celulite elimanater.