Planet Fitness

by Planet Fitness

#1 in Gyms

Those of you that go to Planet Fitness, have you tried the Total Body Enhancement red light bed? If so, thoughts?
I Just recently started going to the gym to start working on myself, does anyone have any tips?
How much does a membership cost ?
Start your review of Planet Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
However, they indicate all those perks you get being a black card member but they would take all the things out of the gym such as smoothies and all, so really there wasn't much of a benefit to pay that extra 10$ except for bring a guest.in reviews
They claim to be a judgment-free zone, but what they really do is judge the people who have worked hard to be in great shape.in reviews
...because I was trying to adjust to machines since they don't have a good free weight selection, or kettlebells.in reviews
...certain number so they all quit PF after that), and the tanning booths and massage chairs are a plus.in reviews
They also allow you to bring guests, are open 24 hours, and are located near my home in Philadelphia and school in Alabama.in reviews
Kaitlyn O.
Pamplico, SC
Planet Fitness uploaded by Kaitlyn O.
I love planet fitness! Plenty of machines, dumbbells, and other things like tanning beds and massage beds! I loved the opened 24 hours but sadly none of my locations are back to that.Planet Fitness
Nicole B.
Morrisville, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Planet Fitness uploaded by Nicole B.
Planet Fitness is the best! I love the 30 minute workout circuit because the workout is put together for you! They made is so easy to switch locations when I moved. I’ve been going here for six years and I plan on going for many more.
Jessica  B.
Bassett, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Planet Fitness uploaded by Jessica  B.
My go to gym! Great equipment and friendly staff! Can get crowded at times, but over all never too many people for all the equipment offered! I try to go 5x a week different times!
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Planet Fitness uploaded by Rachel  C.
Love this gym! It lacks a squat machine and bench press, but other than that has everything that I need to stay fit. I don’t feel judged when I’m there. Staff is friendly and they keep the gym clean. Great prices and many different membership plans.
JOY K.
Roseburg, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Planet Fitness uploaded by JOY K.
I loved going here. I never had a bad experience with the employees or the equipment. Everything is cleaned, checked and stocked. Love the equipment too. Now if i could just spend an hour on the hydro massage bed! I wish they offered daycare but thats alright. Love my PF!
Nicki T.
N Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Planet Fitness uploaded by Nicki T.
I LOVE my local planet fitness. I am type one diabetic and when I had an A1C of 11 in March I decided I needed to start taking care of me. I joined PF in April 2021 and have been able [email protected] my A1C to 7, lose 25 lbs and 50 inches (all over). The staff is amazing and friendly, the gym is clean and I don’t feel right if I don’t make it there in a day! Here is April 2021 on the left and august 2021 on the right.
Brooke B.
NewOrleans
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Planet Fitness uploaded by Brooke B.
I love being a member of Planet Fitness. Some gyms can be so intimidating to join much less even walk in the doors. Planet Fitness thrives on being inclusive and supportive to their members. There’s no need to have immense knowledge of equipment because they give you so many outlets to learn about what’s in the gym. Staff and personal trainers are always around if you need help or have any questions! Gaining the confidence to be in the gym has given me such a new outlook on self care and self love. And my new outlook on loving myself and the body I’m creating for myself keeps me going back daily!
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Planet Fitness uploaded by Marisol J.
I loved Planet Fitness . I paid for the black card because I went there all the time. I actually enjoyed the gym. This happened before the covid-19 pandemic. During the pandemic, I had no choice to canceled my membership and I exercised at home. I definitely recommend it to everyone. Best experience ever! #health #healthy #gym #exercise #photo
sofia  GZ265565 G.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Planet Fitness uploaded by sofia  GZ265565 G.
It worth if you're looking for a cheap and convenient place to get in some cardio workouts and use basic resistance machines. They are (usually) open 24 hours and completely stocked with an abundance of cardio machines
Fallyn V.
Lake St Louis, MO
Planet Fitness uploaded by Fallyn V.
My home away from home, I am here every single day. I love the staff at all the gyms but i just wish there was something other than the smith machine for squats. However, there’s a ton of other machines and exercises that I still get in a great workout

183 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole  L.
il y a 9 mois
Lanie H. il y a 7 mois
No. I should try.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Kristian O. il y a 2 ans
I personally have not but I enjoy going to a gym where they have classes held with an instructor. Everyone at my location for Pf seems very unqualified to help if your needing help with your form on a machine.
Christina  S.
Jinan S. il y a 2 ans
I used the trainers for the circuit class or session whatever you want to call it and the lady that I had was awesome! She asked about the goals that I had in mind and made sure to focus on the specific exercises that would help me achieve those without taking away from the other members who were also in the group. They were really helpful and the cool part is that with your membership it’s no extra fee in order to take those classes/sessions.
Will A.
Sandy Hook, CT
Camila F.
Bethesda, MD
il y a 2 ans
Planet Fitness How is it working during the pandemic?
Ellie B. il y a 2 ans
Hey girl! Right now they are socially distancing equipment so some stuff is blocked off. They are requiring you wear a face mask when walking in and when not working out, however, if you are working out and 6 ft from people then you can take your mask off! Also, each person is given their own spray bottle to use.