BY PLANET DOG

PDO1026: Features: -Orbee-tuff eggplant dog toy-For small dogs-Buoyant-Minty-Bouncy-Recyclable-Dishwasher safe, rinses clean-100pct satisfaction guarantee-Every purchase you make of Planet Dog products helps support canine service programs. Planet Dog donates 2pct of each purchase. Dimensions: -5.75" high. see more...

Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This ended up being my dog's all time favorite toy! It's big enough that I don't have to worry about him swallowing it, it bounces in a random pattern and he loves chasing it around, and it is easy to clean/rinse off when he takes it outside. Not to mention it gets funny comments from visitors on how unique a toy it is. Great toy!
Rachel H.
My dogs current favourite toy. I like to throw some liver treats in here and let my dog roll and toss it around in search of them! Tough material, makes a good sticky sound when my dog chews it which she loves!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
How good does this work?