Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Glow for Good Ball, 2.5

Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Glow for Good Ball, 2.5"

BY PLANET DOG

PDO1040: Features: -Orbee-Tuff glow for good ball dog toy-100pct of the sales for the Glow for Good Ball go directly to support canine service programs-Buoyant-Minty-Bouncy-Recyclable-Diamete r: 2.5"-Fits in the Wood Chuck Fetch Toy (sold separately)-100pct satisfaction guarantee-Every purchase you make of Planet Dog products helps support canine service programs. Planet Dog donates 2pct of each purchase. see more...

Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Glow for Good Ball, 2.5
Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Glow for Good Ball, 2.5"
Veronica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a fun ball to play with. My dog loves it. Its a nice glow in the dark ball. Its soft so dont let your dog chew on it. I love planet dog products. I love how they smell like mint when they are new.
Christina V.
Love this!! We were sent this ball by an online retailer to review, I should get that part out of the way. My dog adores this ball! It's bigger than the standard size of chuck it balls he has (which we also loves) and it's much bouncier. It really does glow in the dark which is awesome since he likes to get it lost under the couch! He tries to bite it and he "kicks" it around to himself. It's awesome. The ball is good quality, I'm not concerned that he might be able to bite pieces off. The ball we received also has a minty smell! Kind of interesting. I would absolutely recommend this ball to anyone who has a dog who loves fetching and just playing. My guy is a 10 year old Scottie Terrier.
Alexis H.
Athens, OH
My Aunt Linda has had this ball for her two generations of Westies and it is holding up perfectly too! I have been searching to purchase this for a while for my Scottie who is just rough on all of his toys.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This was a good idea, but the ball ended up being too small for my large dog. I liked the idea of playing fetch with him when it was darker outside though!
Emily R.
Great toy for dogs who like to chase and chew. My dogs destroy most toys but this one is still going strong
Kathleen K.
North Augusta , Ontario, Ontario, Ontario
Great ball. Floats in water. My dog destroys everything immediately but planet dog balls last. He had had this ball for 2 years and it just started splitting on the seam. This glows fantastically when exposed to the light