Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Glow for Good Ball, 2.5

Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Glow for Good Ball, 2.5"

BY PLANET DOG

Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Glow for Good Ball, 2.5
Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Glow for Good Ball, 2.5"
Buy on Jet.com
Emily R.
Emily R.
Great toy for dogs who like to chase and chew. My dogs destroy most toys but this one is still going strong
Christina V.
Christina V.
Love this!! We were sent this ball by an online retailer to review, I should get that part out of the way. My dog adores this ball! It's bigger than the standard size of chuck it balls he has (which we also loves) and it's much bouncier. It really does glow in the dark which is awesome since he likes to get it lost under the couch! He tries to bite it and he "kicks" it around to himself. It's awesome. The ball is good quality, I'm not concerned that he might be able to bite pieces off. The ball we received also has a minty smell! Kind of interesting. I would absolutely recommend this ball to anyone who has a dog who loves fetching and just playing. My guy is a 10 year old Scottie Terrier.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This was a good idea, but the ball ended up being too small for my large dog. I liked the idea of playing fetch with him when it was darker outside though!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Athens, OH
My Aunt Linda has had this ball for her two generations of Westies and it is holding up perfectly too! I have been searching to purchase this for a while for my Scottie who is just rough on all of his toys.
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
North Augusta , Ontario, Ontario, Ontario
Great ball. Floats in water. My dog destroys everything immediately but planet dog balls last. He had had this ball for 2 years and it just started splitting on the seam. This glows fantastically when exposed to the light